Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh How I miss those days on ATWT, when I used to love, just love that show.

Now back to Y&R... I'm watching it right now. I just love this show. It's so beautiful to watch.

PS. Does anyone else think that JW is growing her hair out? I noticed it's been styled a little different these past few days.

• Members

It's beautiful, but I could have done without Nick/Phyllis/Sharon/Noah today. Also, do we really need Kevin's problems wrapped up so abruptly? And WHY did Murphy ask VICTOR to stand up for him? WTF did Victor do? I'm so tired of them acting like he saved Katherine. I would've rather him asked Joe, instead of having them arrive late. Eva Marcille can't even play happy, which is ridiculous, like her acting. Soooooooo FAKE. Why wasn't Sharon at the wedding? She was at the funeral, and TPTB were trying to make it seem like they were close. I'm happy for Katherine/Murphy, but I did not like the start to this wedding. It felt rushed and crammed together. I expect better for the Grande Dame of Genoa City. Hopefully, today's CDN show/Monday's US is better.

• Members

Lauren Koslow's last appearance was in April 1986: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1393722/

By the time she had made peace with Jack and was a good friend of Ashley's. She did however vanish without any explanation as did serveral other characters during that time.

In 1996 supposedly Patty made calls to her family. This was hinted in about 3 episodes and always linked to Christine asking Paul and Mary questions about Patty. However, since Bill Bell started to tank heavily by the end of that year he felt the timing wasn't right and plans were scratched.

Mary Jane will be either of those woman, this should be clear right now. Lindsey had the more scheming nature to make her plausible as Mary Jane but Patty would mean broader story functions - especially for Paul.

And as we haven't stressed it enough (actually we do mention it in every Y&R thread somehow linked to Jill LOL!): Jess Walton and her whore hair is LOVE! :P

Archived