Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her scenes with Katherine are getting everyone worried that she might turn out to related to Kay or Jill. That must not happen in any way. How many years would we have to wait for someone to undo that mess?

• Members

I think brimike was right last time this came up.

For now, the show will not put a period on the end of that sentence. But let's face it...if nothing changes cast wise, etc....it is not out of the realm of possibility that some day Gloria will be a Chancellor. But I feel none of us has to worry about that in the near future.

• Members

Gloria Simmons Fisher Abbott Bardwell Bardwell Chancellor? I think MAB knows better than to do that. She just undid all the past mistakes, why make another? It'd be like washing and waxing your car all day just to go off-roading in the mud. Perhaps she'll torture us with the possiblity for a while though. That I can see.

• Members

For now, I am hoping that MAB knows that turning Gloria into Kay's daughter would be a horrible, horrible thing to do. She knew enough to undo Kay/Jill, Gloria/Jabot got some kind of resolution, she got rid of Sabrina and David when she realized they weren't working... so I'm really really really hoping that she doesn't go down this road. I would not be able to stomach it.

• Members

I don't think they will make Gloria Katherine's daughter, at least I hope they don't. However, if they did do, that wouldn't make Gloria a Chancellor. Katherine is only a Chancellor by marriage.

I just hope they don't make anyone her daughter, and do their best to forget about it. Kinda like AMC's Bobbie Martin :lol:

• Members

Mark H, I was glad to see it but it still comes off to me as a little too late. Just two weeks ago she wasn't taking any responsibility for letting Tom abuse her son, and turning him into a nutcase, so I don't expect this to last. Next week she'll be back to scheming and advancing herself at the expense of everyone else.

I'm with Y&RWorldTurner in quitting Y&R if they make Gloria Kay's daughter. Actually I'll take it a step further and if they turn anyone on the canvas into her daughter, I will quit Y&R, the last American soap I still watch.

Archived