Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Members

Yeah - and, of course, Lily could relate, since her uncle turned out to be her biological father. (What? You didn't know that? Well, I don't know what to tell you, 'cept it's true!) So, Cane and Lily go on a fact-finding mission to uncover his true identity. This being a soap opera, of course, Cane turns out to have ties to someone already living in Genoa City...or someone who used to live in Genoa City...like Jill's own biological father. ;)

Going from "son" to "half-brother" is a stretch, I admit, but it would solve the issue of matching DNA results while undoing the ridiculous Cane-is-Phillip tale.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad that Esther got to confront Roger one more time.

Chloe needs to seek out her dad at some point-maybe he and Jill could hook up.That would cause a lot of complications.

Nina just arrived at the wedding,with no coat or purse?

Loks like Mary Jane will be Patty,umless MAB is really into foolin' us.

• Members

Since many of us find Victor to be TOO nasty these days...worse than he usually is...I think reminding us that he's got a chronic condition that alters his behavior when he is not on top of it...could go a long way toward humanizing him.

If he could be just a bit more relatable, I think this whole tale with Ashley could be more interesting.

• Members

Nikki looked disgusting at the wedding.That dress-do you iron it or water it?

How long has Jennifer Johns been doing the wadrobe?Recently,more often than not,the women look awful.

Has there been a severe budget cut in that department?

Melody's weight gain has been accentuated by her outfits.

Maybe CBS sent her and Kim Zimmer to a plus size outlet store at a mall in Billings Montana with $500 to splash around.

• Members

I think more than anything it may be a gender issue, and sadly is still around.

Bergman, braden, and other males who are outspoken and somewhat difficult to work with are kept on and not punished, as far as we know.

Baur, Dickson, Rowell... even Peeples are outspoken and perhaps difficult to work with and are fired...

Archived