Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you Mark and WorldTurner. :)

Jill should be as alone and lonely as possible--it makes her do crazy things.

As for Murphy, I was going to say the exact same thing. I don't doubt that he will eventually die. I want that to happen a few years down the road, after we've seen all the story possibilities that those two have take place, then I want a silent, but quite painful in terms of emotion, death. If it has to happen, anyway. I'd hate to see one of the few true romances on daytime right now just be thrown away quickly.

• Members

I love this.

Ana lost most of my residual positive regard when she could summon NO EMOTION during that pivotal custody episode.

She reads lines. She darts her eyes. And that is it.

Doves COULD fly out, and she'd register no surprise.

• Members

I think Jill's been alone and lonely for many years now. Even when she thought Kay was her mother, she never completely fit in. She has Cane, who has helped give her some happiness, but she didn't raise him and still carried the pain of what happened to the boy she raised and lost. I would like to see more about Jill trying to find happiness, trying to define her life outside of Katherine, and finding someone who can understand her and help her, and less of Jill being unhappy or suffering. I think Jess can do more than what they give her.

I would also like to see Kay start to show her claws. Not because Murphy dies, but with Murphy still alive. I'd like to see how Murphy reacts to the side of Kay which isn't so sweet.

• Members

He'd try to reason with Kay, then with Jill. When neither woman seems willing to bend, Murphy decides he is better off living apart from Kay. Of course, Kay loves Murphy too much to let him leave, so Cane, acting on Kay's behalf, tracks Murphy back to the diner to bring him back home. Unfortunately, they're stopped along the way by a pair of carjackers, who attempt to steal Cane's expensive car. A fight ensues. Cane and Murphy, both critically injured, are rushed to the hospital. Cane survives, but probably has to undergo surgery to remove his spleen or his kidney (or some other organ he could live without). Murphy, OTOH, does not. Jill blames Kay for putting her son in harm's way inadvertently; Kay, devastated by Murphy's death and Cane's injuries, is tempted to fall off the wagon; Chloe, Esther and Nikki, however, intervene; Chloe and Billy are at odds, b/c, Chloe thinks Jill has been completely unfair, while Billy feels he has to stand by his mother (the whimp); Cane asks Jill not to be angry with Kay, but, of course, that's like asking a baby not to cry; and...well, the story takes off from there.

• Members

I like that, but I would like for them to discover while Cane is undergoing some type of blood transfusion that he and Jill aren't related and that it was all a mistake. Then I want them to go and match Jill's dna with the man burred in Phillip's III's grave (if that's still possible) and we discover that he was really Jill's son. Then it opens up a whole new world of pain for Jill and another war for her and Katherine because not only has Jill been stripped of her son once, she's been stripped of him twice!

• Members

I think in time they will do it. Most likely after the introduction of Phillip IV. Like there could be some weird thing going on with him, like he could get injured and Nina isn't around and Jill steps in as his grandmother, but not realizing his father isn't her son and the doctor is like "You're a match." Then it opens up this whole avenue of questions about Cane and Phillip III.

Archived