Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Members

I hope the Williams enjoy a resurgence...

If they're looking for a random new young man...instead of the next Ji Min or Adrian Korbel...there is no reason not to make him Brooks Prentiss. And, well, what Bill Bell wanted is somewhat irrelevant at this point...what matters is what MAB and her team want.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First if the character Mary Jo is Patty what a disappointment it will be. I did love the character back then. By why not get Andrea Evans to reprise the role?

And who would be Brooks Prentiss?? I am lost there and too lazy to go search through this thread for the answer. :lol:

• Members

Too tedious.

Lorie and Leslie Brooks were sisters.

Lance and Lucas Prentiss were brothers.

Over time, each sister was with each brother, although mostly Lorie (the novelist) and Leslie (the pianist) fought over Lance.

Leslie got pregnant (I think while Lorie was married to Lance) by Lance. She tried to conceal the pregnancy (by living in Europe and claiming to have eaten too many Swiss chocolates), and Lance's brother tried to step up and marrie Leslie to give the child a name...but in the end, Lorie figured it out. This child was Brooks Prentiss.

Well, eventually Leslie went crazy (again) and wandered out of town, with amnesia. She was gone for a long time, in St. Louis, singing in the bar of a kindly man named Jonas.

Lorie took care of the boy, and grew to love him like a son. So when Leslie finally got her head together and came back to town, Leslie and Lorie had an ugly custody fight over Brooks. Lorie claimed maternal abandonment. In the end, though Leslie got her child back.

• Members

Tina, Tawny and Rebecca were so over the top characters. I hated her in those roles. But Patty was different from what I remember. She is the original Patty. It would have been nice seeing her opposite Doug Davidson again.

• Members

No someone else said they should bring Brooks back...I agreed...if they're looking for the next random young man.

Andrea is not the original Patty. The original is Lillibet Stern.

Archived