Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I knew I wouldn't be complaining about it.....

This and last week's Y&R weekly threads are the only ones I seem to be having this problem with. I found myself having to resubscribe to this thread and had to do the same with last week's thread about this time last week.

• Members

Vail would work if Heather's tough attitude looked at all real but every time she's confronting either Micheal or Victor she looks like she's peeing her pants. The DA should be a ballsy bitch, steadfast in her convictions even if they are ludicrous.

I had to laugh at Sharon holding her pee stick and then putting her hand on her mouth. Hopefully the baby is Billy's. Chloe deserves that before she gets over the louse and moves on.

Did Amber design Kay's dress? It is age appropriate and missing wings and butterflies.

And how does Lily/CK make anyone want to adopt a dog if it's going to turn you into a baby talking moron?

• Members

Ah, those tiny details... I will probably never get over seeing couples wake up early morning and immediately start talking into their faces without brushing their teeth anything.

Yes, she did.

• Members

That whole dog mess was laughable and then today Mac asked Chloe if they were crate training the puppy..... :rolleyes:

I was surprised at how age appropriate Kay's wedding dress/outfit was too.

Didn't mean to sound so bitchy in my previous posts, I'm just frustrated.

• Members

So many LOLs. Thank you!

I'm so glad they brought on Sharon's pregnancy on today's episode. FINALLY! The last few weeks after Phyllis's arrest have been lacking. I wish there were some hints as to her pregnancy, though.

Or lie down on the bed with their shoes on lol.

• Members

Indeed, for Lindsey, the departure was a shocker in way. She had purchased (with her blackmail money) Lorie Brooks' famous apartment (the one Vanessa plunged from, with that beautiful backlit bookshelf). Moreover, she FULLY REMODELED that set...all new furnishings, wall coverings, etc. It appeared that they were positioning Lindsey as a new power player on the show -- the new "Lorie", as it were.

We saw that set at most 3 times...I think less. And then Lindsey was never seen or mentioned again. After all that $$ went into her set.

I remember wondering what happened?

Of course, within four or five years, she showed up on B&B...and from there to DOOL...so she has at least remained in the soap viewers' eyes.

But I honestly feel Lindsey is too OLD to be played by Haiduk. It is, at least, a stretch. Patty, who was more in Danny/Lauren's age bracket, it a better fit for Haiduk.

• Members

ITA. Katherine's wedding suit was very tasteful and age appropriate.

Nikki's dress. Oy. The print and style did MTS no favors.

Gag, Victor as best man.

I am happy for Sharon. She deserves another child.

• Members

With all the Brenda Dickson drama behind the scenes it could be that Bill Bell was trying to make Lindsey the show's new bad girl and propably scare Brenda. BTW I always thought that LK would make a great Jill. She is wasted on Days.

• Members

Lauren Koslow left Y&R - I think there even was some struggle behind the scenes - to join THE A TEAM. Too bad that, when she eventually could tape for that series, it was cancelled some months later. Therefore she was glad when Bill Bell called her up for B&B in the winter of 1987.

• Members

Really? 1986? I honestly thought she was gone before then...but I didn't look it up...I took it from memory.

Well, if there was really such a short period, maybe Bill Bell said, "Look, I am out of ideas for Lindsey, but I want to keep you. I'm going to phase Lindsey on, but hold on--I'm debuting a new show called "Rags" in a year or two, and I have a character who would be perfect for you!" Something like that...

Archived