Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i actually said that it could be Abby in earlier posts (i've been a total Y&R soap-board whore today)! i would love it cause it would show she's got dark roots too like Victor and not just mini-Paris Hilton. Ashley also wondered if Victor could ever turn on abby like he did with Adam. But...it'd be a huge leap for her to take and i don't think the actress has the chops to do a big reveal like that (I know, neither does TS but..). Plus could Abby really make her mother go crazy and hurt her unborn sibling? Adam - yes. i'd be tempted to guess Gloria, but she's not THAT stupid, tho if you read the spoilers she gets pretty close next week.

ETA: Meant to quote your Abby theory...

• Members

Why can't we have dialogue flashbacks? Or partial memory flashbacks where the faces and voices sort of shadowed to hide different actors. We have the technology now, despite what they claim with the main credits.

• Members

U know what - that f'in brills! MAB/Rauch could really create a unique flashback sequence with cool visuals like that. But there's the risk of...cheese. if I were an EP - i know, ha! - I'd be a little lerry of trying new techniques like that cause you never know how the end-process will look. Classy or cheesy...but that's a route they could go for sure. This s/l NEEDS flashbacks!!

• Members

Nothing will be Cheesier than the Chipmunk. And I think done right it could be awesome.

I can't believe you Cashton, I was thinking that Marijuana woman would go after Sharon

only to find you had beaten me to the post. I want MJ to go All The Way, having Sharon look crazier than she IS, so Sharon winds up in an institution surrounded by four padded walls.

• Members

HAHA! Gosh - you really do hate Sharon if you want her with Victor! i don't see Sharon and Victor becoming lovers for a long time. but you know it'll happen one day.

But when Victor finds out MJ hurt Sharon, coinciding with Nick finding out, Victor's truly going to want to be back in Mexico getting drunk.

• Members

Victor in Mexico getting drunk, lets make that a drinking game.

And I didn't even think about Sharon and Victor until Sharon Case said she and Eric both want to work together in that capacity again, uggh.

Archived