Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i don't know - I didn't watch it. The soapcentral website, which has many errors, says when Patty came back she was attached to Danny then the whole Traci thing happened. What i wanna know is - what the heck storylines did Andrea Evans play for the whole year she was playing her?? it sounds like Lilbet Stern played all the Jack/miscarriage/shooting madness.

• Members

They switched to the shooting thing around the time Andrea started playing.

I remember Andrea's very first scene was in her bedroom with Jack, and she was brushing her hair. And she started having these little psych spazzes (foreshadowing).

All this shooting, forgetting, Jack healing, figuring out Patty didn't remember, Carl figuring it out, Patty getting therapy, finally remembering, deciding to leave town...that all played out over a year or whatever that Andrea was there.

• Members

That is definitely some of it. But if it doesn't engage me...I can't keep up with it. There is a reason I no longer regularly watch my ABC shows, and I go through periods of taking B&B off my DVR.

But I'm gonna get accused of saying Y&R's "sh!t doesn't stink" again...so I better stop my positive commentary :)

• Members

What level of depth are we speculating on? There were clues about Patty, clues about the gaslighting. even clues as far back as November about how the whole Kay/Jill thing would turn out. i don't think it's deep, she just gives clues! :)

• Members

Depth like speculating that Patti never getting over Jack, which is why she's returning nearly 30 years later to seek revenge, when we know she at least got over Jack partially before she left town. Also, speculation about Colleen using Ashley to seek revenge on Victor over Brad's passing, I just don't see it, but again, it's purely speculation at this point anyway.

Archived