Y&R: Week of April 27, 2009

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mary Jane... :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: - I was waiting so long for her to "meet" Paul. This s/l is so spectacularly good. I could watch her work her magic all day long.

Patrick Murphy - he is the most heart-warming character on soaps. It's so cool to see seniors in a sweetheart storyline. When he asked Kevin to stand up for him, and Kevin politely and understandably declined, it was so deep and spoke volumes about the characters and their new relationship.

Nina - Please stay in GC forever. And she never found her baby that was stolen from her by the evil Rose Deville. That s/l needs to be revisited, pronto!

Jill/Jeff/Gloria - Quirky, weird and fascinating.

Tyra - Please go model somewhere Eva. Please! She doesn't even look like she wants to be on this show.

IA with all who said Dina needed to be at this wedding. Where's Gina? Nina, Dina, Gina - heheh!

• Members

Nina never found her biological father, either (unless, it really was Jed Sanders?).

To me, though, part of Y&R's charm has always been how not every story gets a so-called happy ending. Sometimes, they do; yet, other times (Nina reuniting w/ her baby and bio dad, Chuckie finding out he's Snapper's bio son), they don't.

• Members

See, I consider each of those "banked stories". Like Terrible Tom's leaving Kevin a safe deposit key.

Some day, when we need it, it can be drawn upon. Even Jill's mom and Kay's daughter. I'm fine with letting it lie. But maybe, if the show is alive, a decade from now...it would make sense to explore.

• Members

Well, of course. Everything is always up for grabs when it comes to unexplored history. However, if Y&R went away in a few years, having never explored certain mysteries, I'd be content. Because, IMO, that's how life is sometimes; you don't always get the complete puzzle.

Yeah.

I'm gonna hate it when he dies.

Archived