Y&R: "Friend of Dorothy" revealed!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Moila, the stuff you say, it just makes me laugh.

Well you got your wish, Lilly and Cane are getting married.

Colleen IS getting a man................ a gay man! Looks like she's gonna be a fag hag! :lol::lol: :lol:

Abby and Eden are on recurring and Devon is now as well. You better get out your stationary and get those letters going to CBS, Television City! I'm sure they love reading what you have to say. Hell, I love reading what you say, it's hilarious!

Although I must conclude, I don't think Y&R is the right show for you to be watching to suit your particular needs. Maybe Passions will come out on DVD. You can always write NBC Universal too. ;)

• Members

This is so perfect and saccharine, I luvs it! Colleen and Lily should form, like, the Best Friends Society For The Underwhelming Characters Association and, like, be friends and have tea and, like, you know, eat cupcakes and go on the Internet! And then they can get pregnant at the same time and compare how big their bellies are and have baby parties and double christenings it's like going to be like so wonderfully sugary!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Why is it that you equate a story with gay themes to a story about drugs? A drug addiction is a disease and a problem. Being gay is not. I am not sure why you feel the need to express your opinion to an entire message board filled with gay and gay-friendly people. I know, you are entitled to your opinion, but homophobia/heterosexism is really not a nice color to wear these days.

• Members

Family shows don't have TV-14 ratings. Or do they?

What's next? Are you gonna say "Nip/Tuck" is family friendly?

Maybe you'll even gain some sort of cultural awareness and realize that *gasp* gays are like everyone else.

And BTW, you like "Phantom of the Opera," yet you're uncomfortable with seeing gays on Y&R?! :unsure:

• Members

This, from Sylph...the "Bell hater" (teasing) whose "starter" yesterday has generated pages of posts :).

That said, I love conversation starters. Although the tone of some of this thread...

I think it is very interesting how much interest the "gay" topic stirs up. It seems to be a real hunger. Roger Newcomb reports today that the "Purple Dreams" online group is up to 3,000 members. Nuke-fan enthusiasm is legendary.

A long-unmet wish is being met. That generates enthusiasm. Eventually it will level off, but for now, it's kind of nice to see something spark (mostly) the energy and enthusiasm of soap fans.

Archived