Y&R: "Friend of Dorothy" revealed!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder how awkward their first date will be? I have to assume with the way things are going, Rafe will be doing most of the talking and Colleen will just say, "Yes," "How are you," and "Of course, I'll be your bridesmaid, Chloe."

What will the waiter at the Athletic Club say when they are there after hours? Will he look at Colleen and say(like everyone else in GC) "What are you still doing here?"

• Members

They already had one of those on DAYS when Jack pretended to be gay. If this is the only story I'm not sure why it's being trumpeted by Branco.

This reminds me of when Nina and Lynne went out with two cute guys who thought they were only having a friendly dinner with the women, as they were already in a relationship. I think they even may assumed Nina and Lynne were a couple. I enjoyed that episode and wished we'd seen them a few more times.

• Members

We'll have to see where they go with it.

Will it just be dealt with in passing,and Rafe will go back to all purpose recurring lawyer?

Or is this the beginning of something more substantial?

Rafe could be attracted to Adam...maybe Adam uses that in some way to manipulate him.I would love for Adam to realise he has an attraction to men.

How will Aunt Estella figure into this?

stay tuned...

• Members

God, I so don't care about Rafe. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but he looks 15. He's not believable as a lawyer. The other day, he even said to Neil and Tyra 'In my experience as a lawyer...'. Uh? What experience, dude?

However, I'm willing to give this a chance.

• Members

People it's not Rafe. It's who he sleeps with.

I have no idea of the answer to that, but please please please look at my avatar and channel that to the universe.

Adam as an opportunistic homo (like Captain Jack of Torchwood...sleeping with "anything with a postcode")...maybe breaking the tender heart of Rafe...Rafe helping Adam find his goodness. That's all kinds of swoon IMO.

I want Rafe to be the gay equivalent of a young ingenue...not sappy, but innocent, positive, helping others, looking on the good side. I want Rafe to see the goodness in (speculating) brimike's "villainous gay".

And if Rafe and Adam are in bed together. Well. I'm keeping that episode :).

• Members

Rafe!?

For all those that read my past post, which referred to Daniel, being the intended gay character, well... I knew I should have updated that last week, when I learned there had been a rewrite. And this is why I rarely mention spoilers. *sigh*

Anyway, Rafe!? I suppose it'll be easier to get rid of him, seeing as he's neither permanent nor connected via strong family links. I wonder where they're gonna go with this? Hopefully in a meaningful direction.

• Members

I'm sure there's a logical explanation - maybe they simply came up with something better? Or maybe he's not planning on staying for as long as they wanted?

And thanks - Francesca was my fave Beach babe!

Archived