Y&R: "Friend of Dorothy" revealed!

• Members

I agree with that. However, I also feel that it would give some more attention to Jill because it would involve her grandson. Of course I'm also hoping that we find out Cane never was her son and Phillip III really was never switched and blah blah blah... No more Cane and more classic Jill v. Nina and some action on a gay Phillip.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

all twentysomethings on soaps are supposed to actually look 35, especially if they're gay. :]

I lol'd at "Why can't it be an established character?" Then everybody would be complaining about how implausible it is for said established character to be gay.

• Members

Y&R is a family show. And they can leave the gay storylines elsewhere it seems weird and odd seeing Y&R have a gay storyline i dont like it :'( as i said before i feel uncomfortable seeing two men on my screen kiss but i will watch the SL because i want to see how it is played out as it is the first time Y&R is doing this.

If Y&R is allowing gay storyline then they can introduce a whole heap of other issues why cant they do more drug, body image storylines ??? i oneday said i wanted those kind of storylines on Y&R and most of the posters disagreed with me and said they dont want to see Y&R do this.

If Y&R is introducing gay storyline then we can add a whole heap of other different storylines! it wont all be about business, martial issue's

• Members

Trust me Rakesh i always write to the show and sometimes they come true i always send email that Cane and Lily should have a wedding and a baby!. And that Colleen should get a man.

I am going to write to CBS i hate this upcoming storyline and ask them to give more character related storylines to Colleen, Abby, Eden, Lily and Devon. This is what i want. I want them to get REAL stories and not pathetic scenes.

• Members

I am sick of affairs and murder's too i think cheating is Ok to add drama sometimes but Y&R has been over doing it and with the gay storyline coming up its too much for me to handle. I just want the characters to have a bit of fun and relax a bit

If Adam turns out to be gay there is going to be more anger, arguments as usual and i am really sick and tired of seeing depressing stuff like this.

Archived