Y&R: "Friend of Dorothy" revealed!

• Members

Mark, Mark, come on now? Bell hater?!?! :oSo not true. Remember my (may I say iconic? :lol: ) Bradley avatar? You've missed the point of that thread: I love the Bell soaps so I was wondering why people who don't watch them don't like them.

P. S. Read this.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Moila's right... Y&R Is a family show. After all, Jill had sex and got impregnated by her stepson. And let's not forget how Lorie wanted to have sex with her half brother even AFTER she found out they were related! Yep... family allright, incest is best, you know. :rolleyes:

• Members

OMG! They shud soooooooooo do that! And they shud also rename the show The Lily & Colleen OMG Variety Hour and fire everyone over 30! And sometimes they could have whole episodes about how gr8 it is to be mature & slim and not be silly!

• Members

I agree that having a gay storyline is realistic but Y&R has most of the time done unrealistic storylines so i dont think we need to talk about adding realism to the show. They need to get other things right and then maybe do a gay storyline if it is needed. Also we have few men on the show as it is, if anything we need more men to balance out the women, om guessing if Rafe and Adam turn gay, then is going to be even more cheating storylines which i am sick/tired of. I don't like it when they turn core character gay. I liked both Adam and Rafe but if Adam turns out to be gay i will find him less attractive because i am a straight girl. They should of made a boring, useless character gay like Clint & Jeff :P . I would have no problem with that!

You know, i would rather it be a woman who turned out to be a lesbian because there is already enough women lol and it would be more tolerable to watch. Like Mary- Jane, Tyra, Ester, Estella- all the useless newbies.

I dont have a problem with gay's in real life, that is their business but i can comment on what i want to see on Y&R just like everyone else complains about something.

Sorry but me to me i relate my laws to magnetic forces. "Opposite" forces (North pole- south pole) attract. Just like boy+girl

"Like" forces repel (South-south OR North-North). Boy-Boy

And also i believe in God so thats where my views come from. Read the story of Adam and Eve ^_^

There is so much more i can say but i will keep my mouth shut because i don't want to go offtopic. And that is MY opinion and im entitled to it.

• Members

If God said that it was Ok for people to be gay i would have no problem with that but he didn't and i wouldnt ever want to betray him, he created a man and a woman for a reason :D two seperate species. And God created humans so we should listen to him and be thankful for everything he has given us! :wub:

• Members

Okay, bringing religion into this conversation is really inappropriate. Moila, I am assuming you are a young girl who hasn't experienced a lot in life yet, and I hope when you grow up you shed your unfortunate ignorance. Your last post is extremely offensive and it's a shame to see someone in 2009 so close-minded and sheltered. Please stop the religious talk and keep it about soaps.

• Members
Two Separate Species? :huh: Men and women are both part of the SAME species. Just thought I'd tell you.

Yes, we should be thankful for everything he gives us, including the homosexuals with which YOU have to share the planet.

So, thank us too.

BTW, are you male or female?

Archived