AMC: Monday, APRIL 13, 2009

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I disagree. R Sinclair's demands that we "discuss, dammit!!" have certainly made me more interested in discussing AMC again lol

MY GOD!

I want to hate Ryan and Erica, and I kinda do. But their lips moving together as the infamous "dun-dun-dun" plays? Those fuckers know what they're trying to do to me.

Dare I say it, Ryan makes Erica feel young. I could get behind this if they did it right.

LMAO at Erica, jumping up and down. "Hey hey, it's Erica Kane! It's Erica Kane!"

• Members

They brought out the dun-dun-dun again? I'm sold. Where do I sign up?

I tried a weekly thread a while back, but people complained about it and reverted back to this. I think a weekly discussion thread like Y&R would do. The AMC daily threads get usually anywhere from 10-25 responses.... so I think a monthly would be too much of a downgrade.

• Members

I am really enjoying Ryan and Erica together. I really like the chemistry between them.

I thought when they played the older music in the beginning when it looked like Ryan and Erica were going to kiss that we were going to get a new opening. But they are going to wait longer to give us one, maybe they will update it shortly afte Liza appears.

• Members

I agree and I'm shocked that I feel this way. I find Ryan contemptable and unbearable on so many levels but he and Erica have been endearing and hilarious. When was the last time Erica let herself have this much fun? I'd also love the irony of a man as controlling and dismissive of women as Ryan to be powerless under Erica's spell.

A very bear-in-the-woods moment. :lol:

• Members

Yes! Viva la Kane! :wub: This time last year, I was hoping that they'd finally just off her. Put her out of her POD encrusted misery. But Pratt has saved her.

I don't know if Susan is connecting with Erica again because of the writing, but Erica hasn't looked this good in years. And her acting, her acting is better. More fluid and less forced. It's like even Susan knows that Erica is Erica again. :)

Gah, I love her again.

Archived