AMC: Monday, APRIL 13, 2009

• Members

Only AMC fans will care that they decided to put in a brief, brief 3-4 second snatch of music in the show. I'm pretty sure they used the "dun dun dun" from the last opening (with the pretty gold backgrounds) because it didn't sound like the current arrangement of the theme. I'm so glad they used it...it totally intensified the Erica/Ryan almost-kiss a little bit.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course, they'll get early good buzz on Ryan/Erica, so they'll play them five days a week and beat them into the ground. Then they'll sanctify them and place them on a "they've been soulmates all their lives" pedestal. And in six months, all the fans will hate them, both for the ignorance of the writers when it comes to their past marriages, and for the way they've completely taken over the show... except for a select few in a very vocal fanbase.

It seems to be the ABC pattern.

• Members

LOVED the 'dun dun dun'! They did it a week or so ago with Zach, but today's was much longer and more fanstastic than I could have dreamed! I also thought we'd for sure get a new opening, but no :(

Just started, so will give more thoughts later. But yes, I'm LOVING Erica Kane right now. How fierce!

• Members

MEN ARE SUCH IDIOTS!

Sorry... I was watching this episode in the middle of a text-fight with a soon to be ex-love interest and I am royally pissed! I just got finished watching the totally contrived ending. Erica Kane's gone all Bobbie Spencer which is making me infuriated. I'm hating the fact that Scott Chandler is annoying as hell... Jay Leno chin and all.

Randi's hair was horrible! WTF was up with that random swoop of bangs? It made her look like a midwestern newscaster.

• Members

My same sentiments R, hang in there.

More campy, fun Erica :lol: Ryan and Erica were awesome today. I could see myself liking this, as long as it doesn't develop into some romance or anything. Cameron and Susan obviously LOVE working together.

• Members

OMG, my stomach hurts from laughing at Erica. Why hasn't ABC signed Susan Lucci to a sitcom deal? Seriously, I remember when Susan Flannery and La Lucci guest starred on Hope & Faith, Susan Flannery posed the same question because she saw that La Lucci possessed great comedic talent.

• Members

I am just getting through the episode now, but I loved how Erica was listing off her men wondering if she missed on her true love. I was a bit surprised David wasn't mentioned....but I also perhaps think.... no more like hope that Adam will be that love..... REALLY HOPE

Archived