AMC: Monday, APRIL 13, 2009

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude, OMG, I LOVE your typo. LMAO You have no idea. I don't need Pratt putting those ideas in people's head. LOL The further we are from remembering D&E's past, the better. (Though I'm sure Pratt will have them have sex at least once.)

On another note, did she mention Dimitri?

• Members

No, he was not mentioned either.... neither was Travis, or Jeff for that matter. Yes, POD is dead. However, she really wavered when she got to Jack. She is like.... maybe it was him after all? Just Pratt teasing the loyal Jerica fanbase....

• Members

Thanks, guys... truly appreciate it. I wasn't trying to have a diva moment and turn this thread into my flimsy excuse of a kinda sorta love life... I was just using it as a disclaimer that my opinion on the episode might be a little tainted by the fact that I found EVERY LAST THING ANNOYING! But I agree. The whole text-message thing is soooo Britney Spears. That's one of the things that was irritating me. Another thing is that I hate that I can be as open and direct as I can possibly be (shocker!) -- text message or not -- and it just went ZOOOOOOOOM! Right over his head. Men are idiots (I know I am one too, but still, I am way too fabulous, incredibly articulate and, quite frankly, much more evolved than some of these single digit IQ creatures)! I'm about to be 30 this June... and yet I still feel like this is high school! What's worse is that he's a closet case... :rolleyes:

BACK TO THE TOPIC... just had to let it out!

I just found it weird. All I kept thinking was... "Ewww... Erica would be her own grandson's stepmother..."

I dunno... I think that I would be less grossed out if Erica (Lucci) was behaving this way around a suitable leading man. I never did and still don't have a problem watching Blanche Devereaux on GG acting all slutty... because it's with age appropriate men. However, the way these scenes have been written and played out, it just keeps bringing my mind to the horrible image of Ryan... (shudder).... and Erica... (convulse)... and the vajayjay!!!! :blink: & icon8.gif

They need to do a lot of fine tuning in order for it to work properly. It's still incredibly rough.

I had something I wanted to say to this, which is why I multi-quoted it... but by the time I got here, I totally forgot what it was. Oh, well. :unsure:

Erica made Ryan likeable because she didn't let him speak. A silent Ryan is a tolerable Ryan.

I'm sad they wasted Frankie on that dead weight Randi. As an aside, as I was in my bathroom getting my hair and face together before church this Easter, my mother comes running in holding up the latest issue of Essence magazine with a Target ad... that had a big beauty shot of Denise Vasi. She's like, "Isn't this Randi?!" I was like, "yeah, she's a model-slash-actress." My mother's like, "Oh. :rolleyes: Figures."

• Members

Ye of so little faith! You know Erica probably got that V-J-J surgically re-tightened years ago.

I wish Randi was going to Iraq instead of Frankie. Taking one for the team. Thank of all the happy marines if Randi flew over there on a vaporized cloud of Bella to "entertain the troops"? Move over, Jessica Simpson and Barack Obama.

How long is Cornelius off the canvas for?

• Members

A closet case who has conversations over text messages?

Run. Don't walk. Run. Fast. He has a long way to go before he's anything close to a "love interest". (No matter what Chris Goutman may imply on his show - LOL!)

Sorry... back on topic...

• Members

Oh, believe me... that's the whole thing. That's what led me to find out he was closeted. Over the last three months we used to be on the phone until 2am some nights. He'd call me up on his breaks from work. Was the first person to talk me down from going back to my job and wreckin' shop after I was laid off! We'd hang out like 5 and 6 hours in one sitting. Go home, wake up, and hang out for another 4 or 5 hours... He's been over to the house, met family and friends of mine... and then all of a sudden, I haven't heard a word from him the last 12 days. I just happened to go to his myspace page, notice I was dropped off his top list, replaced with some random girl, and his orientation magically went from blank to straight...

That's when I took the gloves off, went in and let have last night... Called him, it went straight to his obnxious voicemail. Got a text back from him, hijinks ensued and that's when I scream "OH, MY GOD! I DID IT AGAIN!!"

All of this while I'm watching Erica goo-goo gah-gah in her baby talk and purring like a 60 year old kitten which I found to be extremely irritating... as well as those annoying scenes with JR and Jay Leno. And don't get me started on watching Denise Vasi try to pretend to act! Talk about compounding a felony!

• Members

Awww, I'm sorry to hear all that mess. I went through this exact thing about 5 years ago. Closet cases are a mess and a half. Eventually he'll finally give up and allow himself to be who he is... unfortunately it won't happen right now when you're falling in love with him.

...btw, I'm still waiting for your Myspace friend invitation. <_<

Archived