Soap Stars Who Need A Makeover

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The fact is everyone in the business is vain. The camera absolutely adds 15 pounds (forget 10)...add in an overkill personal trainer, a whacked out nutritionist, a cutting dermatologist (!), a bitch executive producer, a horny head of daytime and BAM the actress stops eating or the actor becomes totally manorexic.

• Members

I feel sorry for them sometimes. They will never be able to accept physical imperfection or even quirks in other people OR in themselves as a result of this horrendous pressure (and I can only imagine what sort of substance-fuelled hell Storms is putting herself through in order to fit into a size 00). They will always be obsessing over that imaginary droop of the eyelid or possible chicken neck or fat knees or whatever it is. And when you lose empathy for yourself and other people, you stop interacting like a human being.

Not to shatter the illusion :lol: but I am not a NY socialite and would never hope to mix in those lofty circles! Like, I said, I just saw NK once at an auction preview. Which, I might add, was a free event.

• Members

I mentioned Catherine months ago...she looks terrible and it's due to her love affair with the sun, she has more moles, freckles and uneven pigmentation than anyone else on television. She needs to have herself screened for skin cancer regularly.

With that said I'm making my final post on SON. I got some very good news today, life changing stuff, that is going to be demanding my full attention.

With that said, I won't be deleting my account till Saturday, if you've got a burning question for me, PM me and I'll tell ya what I know.

All the very best to everyone, even the posters I didn't always see eye to eye with, SON is a great place for discussion, generally grown up and mature.

Some final bits of advice and necessary information:

-Wear Sunscreen (!)

-Take a multi vitamin

-Eat Well

-Exercise

-Don't Smoke and if you do smoke, QUIT!

-Get regular medical checkups

-Think Happy Thoughts

Take care everybody, be good to each other :)

• Members

:o

Like the very best sporting heroes or movie stars, DaytimeFan retires from the stage leaving us wanting more.

How weirdly fitting that it was on this thread you chose to make your final post, dispensing advice and surgical secrets!

SFK said it best. There is going to be a huge void left in the Y&R threads! I actively looked for your posts, really enjoyed the comments regardless of whether they agreed with mine or not.

Good luck with your future RL endeavors. Hopefully this doesn't mean you are giving up on soaps completely. Perhaps one day you will return to SON when things have settled.

:)

Archived