Soap Stars Who Need A Makeover

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Daytime fan... I know what your' talkin about when it comes to sun damage, I just bought the fourth season of the Doris Day Show (72/73), and I swear, her complexion looks like crispy bacon! Now, Melody Thomas... can we talk about breasts? I think she needs a lift, or an underwire at the very LEAST. She goes braless FAR too often for a woman of her size, and a woman of her age. Those suckers are gonna be looking like udders before too long!

• Members

^^^ :lol::o

Sharon Case's hair looks good when it's curled but when it's not: it's bad and she looks older with that straight as a stick hair! She either needs a new cut or keep curling it for gosh's sake.

She and Sarah Brown are dangerously thin and then SB looks like she's probably a gym rat, she has absoultely no meat no her bones at all. I read somewhere that she and KS are both vegetarians which is how they stay so thin. It is a shame that they put so much pressure on these girls to be so dangerously thin. Heaven help them if they gain some weight and lose their jobs. I think Sarah Brown looks awful these days compared to her first run on GH.

• Members

And he did a splendid job. Daniel Baker is an old school surgeon who does an old school facelift...no mini lifts in his office, he cuts and he goes in deep and makes flaws fabulous (ie: La Lucci's jawline and Donna Karen and Lorraine Bracco's...well everything with those two!)...

alphanguy74: you're right about Melody, she's a woman who needs support at all times. It's her yo yo weight that's done it to her.

• Members

Ooooh, I figured she might have had a little work done. Her skin is definitely better than it should be. Her hair is just beautiful, even better than some of her 80s-90s styles. I'd venture to say that she looks better out of character than she does when the blizzard hits hell and ATWT decides to use her.

• Members

Yeah, it was on her Facebook. It also explains how some times her face looks a little malnourished, that can be a result of celiacs disease.

A good friend of mine back in college had that. She and actually her two sister's all had it. It's a real pain in the ass. You really have to watch what you eat. No wheat at all. She would get really bad reactions to anything with wheat. Even a few times, she got really sick from just beer which would give her some bad rashes. Her weight would fluctuate when she was first diagnosed with it. But after meeting with a nutritionist and stating a diet of what she could eat that wouldn't make her sick, she was all good.

Archived