Soap Stars Who Need A Makeover

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kim Zimmer needs to up size her clothing at least 3 sizes, everything is much much too tight. She needs a chemical peel, her skin looks truly awful.

Melody is a beautiful woman, regardless of if she's a size 6 or a 14...but DAMN fuchsia is not her friend, really, pencil skirts in general are not her friend...A line skirts, pants, pants, pants!

• Members

Kim Zimmer without a doubt needs an entire makeover.

Brandford Anderson needs a lot of work done with that face of his.

I wish Susan Flannary would dye her hair back to blonde and grow it out a little more, the way Stephanie used to look. The same goes for Jess Walton, I wish she would grow her hair out too.

Maurice Bernard needs some work done too. His age is really showing. Actually, the entire cast of GH needs some work done with the exception of Leslie Charleston and Jane Elliot.

• Members

I'm defending some of the GH cast. Jason Cook, Jason Thompson, Brandon Brash, Rick Hearst, Greg Vaughan, John York, Rebecca Herbst, Kim McCullough, Julie Berman, Natalie Livingston, and Kelly Monaco are all in good shape.

Kirsten Storms needs to be in a treatment program. Everybody needs boxtox or serious work. DaytimeFan can figure out what they each need.

ITA that Kim Zimmer needs everything.

• Members

In regards to Stephanie, I understand why La Flannery is keeping her look the way it is, but surely they can dress her more like Katherine Chancellor and less like a curtain wrapped around her with a pin for good measure.

La Walton NEEDS to grow her hair back to the whore length... She has said it was very difficult to take care of, but it was a signature look.

MTS looks great, but her wardrobe could be far better....

And, something about Doug Davidson... I know he's not the young stud he once was, but he looks so baggy, so orange....

Eileen Davidson is a perfect example of a rejuvenation. I don't think she has EVER looked this great!

• Members

Ohhhh those two are the ones who would benefit the MOST from a bottle of L'Oreal and a trip to the hair stylist.

Susan Flannery would look SO much better with her hair a little longer and it back to blond...you know though, on today's show she was looking well, she was wearing lipgloss, made all the difference in the world. Flannery has BEAUTIFUL eyes and her cheekbones are killer, her pre B&B facelift worked wonders for her...the littlest things make the biggest difference when it comes to Flannery.

Jess Walton needs her Whore Hair back. It's really that simple. It balanced out her hips and made her just look like sex on legs.

• Members

I second that motion on Susan Flannery's hair, she looks like she's ready to hit the road with Dykes on Bikes! And JESS WALTON... please lose the Wilma Flintstone necklaces, and dress like you did 10 years ago!! She looks likes she bought her clothes at a thrift store! I will put out a "much improved" candidate, thank GOD Doug Davidson started wearing tight jeans again... show us what you got!!! And honey, that manwich is a MEAL.

• Members

BEST POST EVER. My god, in the 80's and 90's Doug Davidson wore jeans and it was obscene. He is not someone who is embarrassed in a locker room.

I think Erika Slezak could use some freshening up. I think that Susan Flannery could still be a stunning woman, she should get some hair extensions and color it and all that. Her look is way to butch.

Everyone on GH looks worn out because of no make up and horrendous lighting.

A certain ingenue on OLTL could use a total lower face reconstruction as she is very, very Rumer Willis.

In my opinion, any actress between 40-55 should be asking Tracey Bregman from Y&R for tips. How a woman can look 5000 times better than she did 25 years ago is awesome. Susan Lucci looks amazing for 62 or whatever as well.

• Members

If that were true, wouldn't Kathy Brier make the thread as well? I really think that this is about women making the most of their assets regardless of their size. Kathy does a great job of playing up her positive attributes and I have no complains about her look.

• Members

For Flannery, I don't think her weight is the issue. It is her appearance. As a pillar of the Forrester Creations Fashion House, she should look glamorous. She should be wearing stunning suits or dresses. Her hair should be done. She should be iced out in her jewels. She should be wearing make up, looking like the Stephanie Bill Bell created. Her weight is not an issue. She can still be elegant with her current waist size. The thing is, she looks like a prison warden, not a socialite or a woman who is part of a fashion house.

Zimmer let herself go completely and she looks terrible IMO. I'm not saying she has to go back to how she looked in 1983, but she needs to fix herself up. It's really unbecoming.

Like Jess Walton for example, I think she has put on a little weight over the years, but I don't think that is a problem for her. I just wish she would grow back the hair that looked like a Lion's mane. It was her trademark.

• Members

Now this made me picture Brenda Dickson and I heard her voice in my head say:

"For those of you who have written to me and asked 'How do you look better today than you did 11 and a half years ago on daytime television,' this is the show for you."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived