Soap Stars Who Need A Makeover

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EVERYONE on GH, aside from Rebecca Herbst, Greg Vaughn and Rick Hearst are going to look AWFUL in HD. Benard is going to look like a zombie and Geary is going to look like a predator.

John Callahan got FAT. Like, 50 pounds FAT and he put it on really quickly from the looks of it. So bloated, he looks terrible.

• Members

Cameron Mathison is finally starting to look his age.... (40 this year)

and he is gaining some weight! He used to be contractually obligated to take off his shirt.... now he should be contractually obligated NOT TOO!

• Members

DAYS' Alison Sweeney I think looked her best right after she lost all her weight. She still is thin, but her face has rounded out. If you look at old clips of her around 1999-2000, not only was she lean in the body but also in the face. I don't know how one goes about trying to lose face-fat, though, LOL

Peter Reckell is finally showing his age, as he's gotten a little heavier and gotten a bit weathered in the face. I wouldn't want him looking all painted and freakish like his onscreen brother, though!

GH's Kirsten Storms looks like someone took a straw and sucked out every last ounce of fat on her face, and now she's just bones, teeth, and eyeballs.

I always thought Finola Hughes' look was along the same lines as Maria Shriver...

Whatever fillers or animal fat OLTL's Farah Fath is injecting into her lips needs to be taken out!

Honestly, watching half the cast of The Bold & the Beautiful these days is visually distracting because so many are either aging badly or are trying too hard to cover up their aging.

• Members

DAYS' Alison Sweeney I think looked her best right after she lost all her weight. She still is thin, but her face has rounded out. If you look at old clips of her around 1999-2000, not only was she lean in the body but also in the face. I don't know how one goes about trying to lose face-fat, though, LOL

Peter Reckell is finally showing his age, as he's gotten a little heavier and gotten a bit weathered in the face. I wouldn't want him looking all painted and freakish like his onscreen brother, though!

Whoever does Lauren Koslow's hair needs to retire or be assassinated. Or else they were trying to make it look like she's wearing a cheap wig 'cuz her hair fell out due to the cancer treatment? Either way, it's always a total wreck.

GH's Kirsten Storms looks like someone took a straw and sucked out every last ounce of fat on her face, and now she's just bones, teeth, and eyeballs.

I always thought Finola Hughes' look was along the same lines as Maria Shriver...

Whatever fillers or animal fat OLTL's Farah Fath is injecting into her lips needs to be taken out!

Honestly, watching half the cast of The Bold & the Beautiful these days is visually distracting because so many are either aging badly or are trying too hard to cover up their aging.

Archived