Soap Stars Who Need A Makeover

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Absolutely right. I think Kathy Brier looks great. Her weight has never stopped her from looking fresh, put together and comfortable in her own skin. She hasn't 'given up' and doesn't look like a bloated wreck. She looks happy.

I'm with you, Flannery's weight is not the problem, it's the lack of attention to detail which truly ruins her. If she grew her hair out a few inches, it doesn't have to be how it was, got back to dyeing it blond, had her suits jazzed up/wore some interesting blouses underneath, got a JEWELRY budget that she could work with and had her makeup done so that she didn't look harsh, she'd be divine. Flannery is actually thinner than she was at her highest weight peak, of course, she'd probably look better if she lost more weight, but the weight isn't what's stopping her from looking put together. Jeanne Cooper is hardly a size 8 and she always looks terrific.

Zimmer looks like a crack addicted hooker who smokes and is an alcoholic. She really looks like an excessive wreck. She needs to just throw EVERYTHING out and start fresh. Get on the exercise wagon, use sunscreen, get a peel, moisturize, eat fresh fruits and vegetables (which, from the looks of her skin, are severely lacking) and wear clothes that actually FIT.

I'd say Jess has put on 20 pounds from when she was her thinnest, likely due to menopause. Jess has Hillary Clinton hips, pear shaped and she always will be, but she keeps herself in check, obviously exercises, takes care of her skin and eats well. I do hope she's stopped smoking (I think she has)...but the hair...OH JESS THE HAIR. Like you say, it was her trademark and made her soooo sexy. I don't care what age she is, with that Whore Hair, I'd hit the sheets so fast, dayumn!

• Members

Another one who looks hot- Finola Hughes. She could give lessons.

Jack Wagner destroyed his face with sun damage and needs a good chemical peel and some restylane/botox/juvederm. Whatever it takes.

hmmm... Cady McClain has looked better and better through the years..

I caught the beautiful Lindsey Wells on DOOL the other day and she is still a sexbeast, but I like her hair longer, similar to what we are asking of Jess Walton..

• Members

Honey, that's no JOKE! That man's pakcing enough lunch in his box to feed a whole CREW. It also reminds me of Joe Ladue and those tight, white pants he always wore... and JOHN GIBSON!!! And he posed for Playgirl, so got to see ALL of his goodies!

I really don't think Flannery's weight is the problem, it's her hair. Sometimes when I tune into B&B I have to blink to make sure I'm not watching an old episode of "Prisoner: Cell block H". I actually feel that women look a little better if they carry a little weight as they get older, it helps fill in the wrinkles. I think La Looch needs to gain 10 pounds, she's entirely too BONY, I don't like seeing a bony chest on a woman with a low cut or strapless dress, it doesn't look soft and feminine.

Archived