Soap Stars Who Need A Makeover

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alpha, I don't watch ATWT, but today I channel surfed and caught RH, you're right, he's sporting a nice head of hair. Amazing how in his OLTL days it looked so stringy and dirty. Now it's all bleached and Brady Bunched, it looks good. BTW, is that a bruise on his face near his chin, or is that just shadowing?

• Members

LOL I want to see her mention on video what was in her blog!

THIS DIRECTOR, FRANK PACELLI! WHO WAS OUT TO DESTROY MY CAREER IN HOLLYWOOD, EVEN GAVE EILEEN DAVIDES DIARRHEA!

THAT'S RIGHT! EILEEN DAVIDES WOULD NOT EVEN COME OUT OF THE BATHROOM (HERE, AT THE STUDIO-IN HOOOLLLYWOOD) TO SHOOT HER SCENES BECAUSE LEGENDARY DIRECTOR, FRANK PACELLI GAVE HER DIARRHEA!

• Members

I remembered when Bergman got the hair cut after decades of having a side swept bang that he would literally rake through with his hands in every dramatic scene. I remembered saying he looked rejuvenated with the tosseled, semi gelled hair but he's starting to look his age now.

Kirsten worries me. If it walks like a duck and talk likes a duck.... Everything about her screams anorexic and she probably weighs no more than 95 lbs. I think so pressure is put on these girls to be skinny it's a travesty... just like Tori Spelling.

• Members

Whore length...OMG LOL! Jess Walton had the BEST hair in daytime and I was devastated when she cut it. I think her hair was one of her most distinguished features. I think she might be too old for hair that long and BIG now but hey it would add to the camp and would be classic Jill

Sharon Case also needs a makeover. It might be intentional, bc her character is a mess but girl needs to do something about that hair. Its too gorgeous to be looking so bland and dead. She needs a cut, some curls, new color or something. Most times it barely looks combed

• Members

I'm thinking you mean Lauralee Bell? If that's the case I think she has done a decent job at protecting her very delicate skin. Lauralee is ultra white, her skin is NEVER going to look as good as someone with more pigment (ie: Jess Walton, Susan Lucci, Linda Dano etc)...In my opinion, Lauralee probably has rosacea (essentially, the propensity for redness in the skin, Lady Diana Spencer had it as well)...as well as some sun damage.

Her eyes are SCREAMING for an upper lid blepharoplasty, my word does she have saggy upper eyelids...but overall she looks good. If she's using Botox she isn't using enough, she's developing an ugly line between her brows.

• Members

Nan wore clothes better than anyone else in the world. Bar none she was the best dressed woman EVER. I so admired her determination to live once her emphysema really started to rage, she didn't give up. But you're right, Nan had height, whereas Lucci is very, very short. While Nan looked like a mannequin, Lucci looks like a third world orphan from the neck down.

Susan Lucci doesn't change her hairstyle, in my opinion, because her hairline has receded and the thickness of her hair has thinned as well. That's a complication from facelift surgery that sometimes happens. Take a look at 1980s Lucci, 1990s Lucci and then today's Lucci, her hair has thinned a lot.

I agree that Jess, Robyn and Susan all look MUCH better, younger and sexier with shoulder length hair. It frames their beautiful faces.

LAD had great wigs on Sunset Beach and her guest stint on DAYS, she's sporting a couple cheap ones on B&B.

Joan Collins has sworn by wigs since the 50s, she simply doesn't have good hair, it's fine and flat. It's the thorn of her existence.

You've got that exactly right, the fat goes from the face, the skin doesn't sag and BAM the bone structure is revealed. Joan, Diahann and Beth are all fine examples of this. Beth uses injectables from my view, Joan is a filler, laser and Thermage gal from my vantage point and Diahann had a good old fashioned facelift.

Gaining weight never helps a man. Men ALWAYS look worse after gaining weight. Men have thicker skin to start with, when it gets plumped up by fat, like you said, bye bye pretty boys.

Archived