Soap Stars Who Need A Makeover

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was in awe...but then I snapped out of it, saw that Joan was alone (her husband was getting them champagne) and decided "You Only Live Once" and struck up a conversation about Toronto, Joan happens to love the city, praised how clean it is and how friendly everyone is...then she made a crack about an actress who had a film showing that was *naughty*...she liked that I laughed, her ego seems to delight in being funny...finally, she said I had a nice complexion, I explained what I did and she asked me my opinion about her, I said she looked sensational and she said I was "very sweet"...Percy (her husband and terrifically nice guy) returned and off they went to have a catch up with George Christy.

• Members

Me too, I would just hate myself forever if I got all tongue tied and stupid because Joan strikes me as the type who just might call you out and embarrass you. :P I met a TV/Broadway star once, and I was super cool when we were first talking, but then, oh but then, I went back after I'd *had a few* and ended up embarrassing myself blathering like an idiot.

I met Michele Lee at a party once and we had a very nice little exchange that I'll never forget. She is also a lot prettier in person than flash bulbs would have you believe, her skin was like porcelain against her black hair.

Daytimefan, have you ever heard of Simone France?

Back to makeovers, I am so on the fence with Patricia Elliot and those clothes and that wig. It works in the strangest way, yet it is just so out there some days. It's kind of a crazy old lady look that really worked when she was grieving Asa and believing everything Jared was saying. But some days it seems a little too kooky for the down to earth Renee we've known for so long. Certainly fits with the whole bordello past. BTW, did anyone see Phyllis Newman as Renee? I never caught her.

• Members

I always thought Michele Lee probably looked better in person, glad I was right!

Simone France is rubbish. For one thing, the company says that sunscreen should only be used on sunny days...WRONG. UVA rays (the ones that wrinkle you) are there whenever you aren't asleep...rain or shine, they're there and you should protect yourself from them. The products are very, very overpriced. A line of utter nonsense.

I know someone who needs a makeover: Jill Farren Phelps!

Archived