Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't remember saying point one but I did say (paraphrasing) that Manchin and Sinema was going to be thorns in the Democrats side and Mitch wasn't too worry about losing the Senate because of those two. The Jobs and Relief bill that Democrats watered down  in order to appease Manchin, Sinema by removing the $15 minimum wage increase and reducing the weekly benefits from $600 and $300 and passed without any Republican support. Then the Republicans started cutting the bill off by the knees on the state level by cutting off unemployment benefits before the expiration date. At least Trump isn't the President and that's a good thing.

Maybe I'm a jinx and a conservative Supreme Court justice or two will leave the court somehow under the Biden Presidency and a Democratic controlled Congress

At least I can say that Trump isn't the President and that's a good thing.

• Members

There was never likely to be the minimum wage increase in that bill despite hopes, but it was still a pretty strong bill. But go ahead and dog it. Everything else you've said is on record and most of it was always wrong, despite you breathlessly coming here each time to tell us what Republicans on Twitter were telling you.

• Members

Biden is far from above my criticism. But Biden wasn't in office when you were saying most of these things that would definitely happen. Did they happen, or is it possible you just spend your days doomscrolling Republicans and Bernie Bros on social media while you lose touch with reality?

Nice dodge on 'scaling back' though. I see you've learned from the Young Turks, et al the strategic lean that whenever the Dems take a win it automatically doesn't count because of any one measure that is removed. That's why you tried to immediately dismiss the Jobs Plan, which was a major success. I'll see you back here when we pass the reconciliation package and you can say it doesn't count because it's not six trillion dollars, which was never going to happen and was always a strategic move by Sanders. You can even tell me how many Republicans on Facebook you've met who are sure it will fail.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Ah, the Low Hanging Fruit approach. I forgot that you hate the Bernie Bros more than you do the Republicans.   I don't even listen to the Young Turks but I have listened to one of the former Young Turk host a couple of times because she was a guest on  video I was watching. You can check my previous posts to see if I'm lying or not. Do you want to have access to my Facebook account even though I don't post politics over there. I am my own man. I can agree or disagree with the Establishment Dems like you and argree or disagree with the Bernie too.