Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yep, it's become a [!@#$%^&*] show.  But, like I said before, what goes around, comes around.  Bill Clinton might have been guilty of the things they accused him of, but Kavanaugh and everyone else on Starr's team was too damn eager to try and take him down.

And the biggest irony of all...?  Regardless of whether he's ultimately impeached, Trump, at this moment, is closer to being given the gate than old Bill ever was.

• Members

LMAO.  When in doubt, play the virgin, lol.

You just KNOW that "I was a virgin all through high school and college" bit is gonna come back to bite him hard on the ass.

Yet, according to that one article from, I think, WaPo, Kavanaugh himself buckled when they asked him explicit sexual questions while preparing him for committee.

Brett Kavanaugh: he can dish it out, but like hell he can take it.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I read that the White House was going around using the NYT quote to make sure people didn't believe the New Yorker article. Between this and Rosenstein it seems like the NYT has stopped hiding any pretense that they are working hand-in-hand with Trump and his people, who are presumably giving them access and making them feel special (and this is all the media elites really care about, as shown in the W years).

When will those who "resist" - I don't mean the average person, but someone with real money and power - start shutting out the Times from being able to have it both ways? They want to stay in bed with Trump? Fine. Then just leave them there. 

I always had a feeling Kavanaugh would still get confirmed, as McConnell has no other options, but this "it's a smear!" wah-wah fest seems especially craven and sad. It won't work for a supermajority of the country. This is clearly designed to gin up the base (those who are, sadly, often most likely to vote), and weak-kneed types like Susan Collins, who has repeatedly hidden behind the "those liberals are so mean to me" excuse for her supporting Kavanaugh.

When this is over I'm hoping people in Maine (which I know is not a big liberal state, don't get me know, but this isn't even about being a liberal at this point) will finally see through her and send her packing in 2020. It's long overdue. 

I know this isn't a laughing time but this did make me laugh:

Yes, "Amanda Mills" was a huge fan of Ronan Farrow's since his childhood. Do these bots think Ronan was on Silver Spoons or something?

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I'm a virgin, and I'm thirty-nine years old.

Please register in order to view this content

For sure, it'll convince Mama Khan because, again, I'm a virgin, and I'm thirty-nine years old.

Neither Ford nor Ramirez has said he actually penetrated them.  If what he says is true -- which I doubt, even if I am less than one year away from being "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" -- then I think he's told more on himself than even he realizes.

(Can you say "secret gay life"?  Not saying he is, but he's opened the door to it. Trust me, you don't get to say you didn't have sex in college OR in high school, especially with Ford and Ramirez's accusations at play, w/o people questioning your sexuality just a little.)

Edited by Khan

• Members

The struggle is real for Ashley Kavanaugh, lol.

Well, I just thought his chemistry with Ryan O'Neal on "Peyton Place" was off the charts.

Oh, wait, that was Mia.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan

• Members

I think there are more late bloomers than most people realize (I was 21).  It's not unbelievable that some people graduate from college without having sex.  He belonged to a hard partying frat though and that makes it beyond my belief.  There is no way he was accepted into that culture and was a virgin, imo.  I believe the truth will out.