• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Very.

Please register in order to view this content

"Trump said this is why they should have been fighting the Ford allegations from the beginning."

That might have stopped some women from coming forward, but it wouldn't have stopped them all.

"Trump is calm [...] and sticking with Kavanaugh."

And here I thought there was no honor among p***y thieves.

Edited by Khan

• Members

These pandering scumbags would love to shove the rapist through even now, I have no doubt. But unlike with Clarence Thomas, midterms are coming, and all indications are that the GOP is in for a nasty ride. Shoving the rapist through would be basically having the GOP wave the white flag and giving the keys to Dems now.

There are women who are in Stepford mode in the GOP - and who support Trump.

But think of the Women's Marches, and I'm convinced there are more who are ready to annihilate these enablers than not.

• Members

Sorry Vee I am not discounting you or what you say. It's just very frustrating to me that this woman still has relevancy when her own coziness with the powers in the WH and the fact her mother does work for the Kuchnars should disqualify her from any reporting tied to it. Her being the main one on twitter pushing that Rosenstein story should tell anyone where the source of that story originated from and it was Trump or Bill Shine no matter what the talking heads debate. Does it really matter where Michael Schmidt got the info from, Haberman was the first one pushing this story on social media.

My nephew's ( a Trump voter in 2016) wife is so pissed over this she has ordered him to vote against anyone republican and is talking to her friends in the neighborhood about going to vote together on Nov 6. Both are millennials. The only reason I mention this is she is one of the least politically aware persons I know. They have a 2 year old daughter and are expecting their next child in October that is also a girl.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Women are definitely a  part of the problem. I'd need a degree in sociology to understand why so many women go along, but partially it has to be socialization.  A lot of evangelicals still believe women should submit to men, so I understand why that group supports the status quo.  It's just beyond me why educated women in positions of power (like the one from Yale law school) don't stand up and try to stop it more often.  She should know better, but I guess some people only care about holding onto power.