Did you ever get in trouble at school?

Annabelle

• Members

Oh god I was the worst from Kindergarten up until 10th grade. I have so many stories. I think the worst thing I've ever done was in 2nd grade during class. I used to have an obsession with eating glue and everyday I would find ways to steal it. Seriously, I loved glue. It became a huge problem and my mom & teacher had a meeting and everything. She ended up having to put the glue somewhere else, but i found out where it was (in the bins next to the cubbies) one day and resumed eating it. My teacher found out again and she got SO angry & took away all my citizenship points and changed my card from green to red. I was pissed so I made a scene, took the glue & squeezed it all over her computer & keyboard. I got expelled from that school and had to go to a new one.

Middle School & High School I was just terrible and got suspended a lot for being disrepectful/using profanity, etc all the time. Omg I was AWFUL and was with the wrong crows until 10th grade when started joining clubs & sports (track team) to distract myself. I am no longer a troublemaker now!! Only sometimes! LOL ;-)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! I think I was the KING at forging. I always forged my moms signature for little demerits I used to get when I got in trouble for something.

GET IT! This is what I had to go through with teachers all the time raising their voices & cussing at me thinking I would just sit back and take it. Hell no, I got hood on them right back and shut them down. I lost count at how many times I had to switch my schedule around to get away from a teacher I HATED. The only people I usually liked at my schools were the people in the main office. LOL

When I got bad grades I just threw my report card the school gave me in the trash and camped out by the mailbox everyday until the mailed one came through so I could throw that away to. LOL. Eventually that got old though & my mom caught on!

Expelled lol that school had enough of my antics. It really sucked going to a new elementary school 45 mins away from home! sad.png

• Members

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The brother ALWAYS knows! I was never bold (or beautiful) enough to change grades. Our test grades were always hand-written on the tests, and report cards were hand-written up until they switched to computer-printed in middle school. I may have tried on one of the computer-printed ones, but I was too scared by then. I did all my sneaky stuff in the younger grades.

"The guilt" lol I'm sure I know that feeling...you come home with something bad, and you are sick to your stomach, waiting and hoping your parents would just come home already so you could get it over with. As soon as the car pulls up, you feel like you're about to sh!t a brick.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, boy!

I was never really bad, like behavior-wise. I was a heavy talker most of the time, but even that mellowed out by the time I got to high school (well, really, the teachers just didn't care as much about talking in class then). My stuff was mostly just my problems with authority.

In the ninth grade, I was basically the HBIC of my band class. I was damn good on my instrument, but I had 'tude and could make the band directors do anything I wanted them to do. Basically, I was boss of the whole corporation. One day, I had a horrible sore throat, so I wasn't playing my instrument. The younger band director asked me why I wasn't playing, and I told her straight up that I had a sore throat. She called me a liar (only because she'd fallen for so many of my lies before), but I still refused to play. She sent me next door, where the other director was working with the drumline, and I immediately told him that she called me a liar, so HE told me to sit down and shut up because I was "pissing him off."

Uh. All right.

So I sat there and kept my mouth shut. At the end of the period, I went back to the main room to get my stuff, and the little skank calls me into her office.

"I am an ADULT. You are a CHILD. I pay a car note! And rent for my apartment! I will NOT be disrespected by YOU."

"I don't ride in that junky trunk you got! I don't live with you! You ain't my mama! Your bills ain't got nothing to do with me!"

*she says more nonsense about how I need to listen to her no matter what and do whatever she tells me to do*

"Okay whatever. I got a class I need to get to. You finished?"

"You know what? Go to the office. Just go."

"You coming, too!"

"No I'm not! I have a class to teach!"

"And I have a class to go learn in!"

"GO TO THE OFFICE NOW!"

I stormed out of her office, the third-period band watching in awe. "I don't like you anyway, you stupid BIT--" I ALMOST said it. ALMOST. I knew I would have gotten suspended. I KNOW IT. But I caught myself.

Oh, and yes, when I got to the office, bitch appeared not thirty seconds behind me. I was banned from our class for one day, and when I returned, I resumed my position as top dog.

• Members

Only once. In English class my um, Sophomore year...we had to memorize lines from Romeo and Juliet. We got scored based on how well me memorized and whether we did memorize or not. This teacher was probably smaller than Susan Lucci and eccentric beyond belief. I got up to do it, and I'd memorized it all. More than anyone who had gone. I recited it and then she told me to do it again, with more feeling. So I did it again. She said the same thing, "with more feeling. It's important to the dialogue." So I did again. For a third time. And then she said, "Well if you're not going to do it with feeling, then I can't possibly give you anything higher than a C." Well the rubric she'd already laid out was that if you memorized the whole passage and didn't have to get the book you'd get a B. Which I should have. I was so pissed. (This wasn't the first time this crazy heifer had done something like this to me or another student) At this point, when I walked back to my seat, I told her with the my arms..."Here, feel this." and flipped her the bird that way. I got a write up and was supposed to have a 45 minute detention and trip to the principal's office. But I threw that [!@#$%^&*] away on my way to the office and she never followed up.

• Members

I got suspended in middle school because i dyed my hair maroon.

they also tried to get me in trouble cuz i didnt wear a uniform and my mom didnt sign a waiver to make me exempt, this was a daily thing and i ignored them. they finally called a meeting w/ my mom so she would sign it and she refused saying it was a public school and they never voted or whatevered on the issue so then everyone else stopped. it was like a revolution lol.

• Members

LMAO Kylie at, "Here, feel this. Middle_Finger_Emoticon.gif " But you had me at the use of Susan Lucci for height comparison.

AMS, I am so impressed by your fresh mouth and ability to stand up to authority. There have been times when I've looked back and wished I was more like that. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in children speaking to adults with respect, but there are instances that stand out in my mind when an adult really needed to be told about his or herself.

I also look back and can hardly believe that adults told us when and when not we could relieve our bladders and bowels. In Outdoor Ed in 6th grade we were away for a week at this sleep away facility and of course no one wanted to take a #2 in such tight, vulnerable quarters. By day 5, I couldn't hold it any longer and I was pleading to go to the bathroom while our teacher read us some stupid story. I'm like squirming on the ground raising my hand to go (faking like I only had to pee). He kept telling me I had to wait. For what?? Don't worry, there's no sad disgusting end to this story, he did eventually let me go, but I really wish I would have said, [!@#$%^&*] it, I have to [!@#$%^&*] and I am going to [!@#$%^&*] NOW. Our teacher also happened to be flaming and I had the perfect opportunity to get back at him when we did skits at the end of the week where we spoofed teachers, but ultimately, I had too much Jesus in me for that.

In 4th grade I had a crush on this girl, a couple guys in my class did. One day, me and another guy in my class and this girl all happened to be in the hallway during the same time, i guess we had all went to the bathroom, I don't remember, but me and the other guy were kind of playfully flirting with her and the guy picked her up and pushed her out of a door by our class that led outside. She was locked out and half serious/half laughing for us to let her back in. Just as we were, our teacher stepped out of the class and saw this and yelled, "(SFK), (SFK's classmate), to the principal's office, RIGHT now!" Of course the girl smirked and said nothing about the fact that we were just playing. dry.png We stood there in front of the class as everyone talked about us like we couldn't hear them as our teacher sat red-faced at her desk writing a note about us for the principal. Our principal at the time was like the sweetest guy ever and it was such a non-issue, we sat and talked with him and it was like a car ride with grandpa.

In 6th grade, my girlfriend and I would plan a time to meet by the bathrooms from our respective math classes so we could kiss. We never got in trouble for that though.

• Members

I never did too much really bad. I remember junior year I got detention for singing a litle duet with the principal's son (He was gay, too) in Science class while the teacher was out of the room.... we were doing Elton John and Kiki Dee's "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"! LOL But teacher came back early and caught us... right when we were in the middle of the "Whoooohooo.. nobody knows it". I remember the worst thing that happened when I was in school was somebody went into the boys bathroom and took a dump in the urinal... the entire was staff was SO up in arms about it. I was like "Get over it already!"

• Members

LOL at dump in the urinal! When I was in elementary school, the big issue was us boys wetting paper towels and throwing them on the ceiling to stick. We got a lecture from the custodians about that. Someone mentioned the urinal troughs upthread. I remember the first time I saw one of those, i was in summer school, like the year before senior year, and I honestly did not know what the hell that antiquated piece of barnyard fuckery was. Who came up with that AWFUL idea?? Let's all stand in a circle and piss avoiding all eye contact with anything other than our own streams? WTF...

• Members

I did come VERY close to getting caught browsing the playgirl magazines at a campus bookstore when we were on a field trip (FFA contest) this bookstore had a stash of used back issues that were for sale, and I was back there looking at them, when the teacher walked around the corner, but didn't catch me in his sights. I did argue with my Ag teacher once... we had to go to the STATE FFA contest, and it was an overnight deal, two of the other boys were making a stink, because nobody wanted to stay in the same room as the FAG (and I had a beard at the time I went to prom with and everything) so I informed him in no uncertain terms that I was not going to stay over and I was driving my car to the contest, and then driving home after. The contest took place about 1 1 /2 hours away. He said he wouldn't let me blah blah... I told him it was my car, i'll drive it if I want to! I ended up going with the rst of them, they STILL didn't want to stay in the room with me, so a couple of the girls said "Come in our room, you can stay with us", so I slept on the floor in the girls's room. but what pissed me off, was that contest was a TEAM thing, and my high scores were the only reason those bastards were even GOING, the rest of them stunk, got scores of 30 and 40 percent, while I won third place in the state. So I had the last laugh, I suppose... those same punks who didn't want to stay in the room with me decided to throw pizza into the indoor pool at the hotel and got into some NICE trouble for it. I looked up on our state casenet site one of the guys that was the biggest ass toward me in that whole debacle and saw that his house was foreclosed upon last year, I had a nice laugh over that one!

• Members

Consider your fortunate to have known how to hold your tongue, trust me. I look back and I feel a little embarrassed by how hood I wanted to be. Oh, I still maintain I was totally in the right in those situations, but I should have just let them get their power high. Thankfully, my problems with teachers stopped once I hit high school, so it's been a while!

Your mother never told you to get up and go anyway? I NEVER had to use this policy, but she told me and my older brother from the very beginning that if we ever had to use the bathroom at school, we should ask politely first. If the teacher says no, then we tell her that we really can't hold it. If she says no again, just get up and go. The concept seemed so foreign to me as a child -- OMG, you mean...just...get up and go?? without permission!?!?! -- but yeah, if I ever had to, I would have definitely just did it. I mastered the art of holding my urges in during the day though. I used to take pride in the fact that I never stepped foot in a school bathroom (to do anything besides change for band practice) my whole junior year.

Okay, so what did yall steal from school? :lol: Yes yes, pens and pencils and colors and what-not, I'm sure. When I was in junior high, I used to steal blank paper out of my teachers' printers.

• Members

I was always pretty well behaved in school--and never was picked on or got into much trouble, but I remember probably around grade 7 (the last year here before Junior High) we had a substitute who took an instant dislike to me. I think we had her for a week. She'd do things like I'd be reading a book cuz I finished the work early, and she'd come over and accuse me of cheating, and I remember when I'd explain that I wasn't she'd just stand there saying "MMMhmmm". She also instantly picked favorites (in hindsight she was pretty young, and I think guilty of wanting to befriend students and appear popular, though it backfired). After about a day of this I just remember I got *really* mad and said "Why are you such a [!@#$%^&*] bitch!" The whole class was in shock (back then I don't think I *ever* swore anyway), and she was furious and told me to go to the principal's office. I sorta slowly walked there, but the principal wasn't in, and the teacher didn't even tell him why I was going--so after waiting maybe 15 minutes, the substitute came over to me and was *crying*--like uncontrollably, which made me feel both vindicated and truly kinda awful, I calmly aplogized, she said I could come back to class, and that was that. (It did make me more popular with the other students though--and I was left alone the rest of the week, in fact I remember being kinda proud because I could tell that the teacher was actually kinda scared of me).

Otherwise I was pretty incident free, and actually probably got away with more than I should have--the only other times I actually lost my temper were a few times working on plays and musicals (I went to a theatre high school), with a completely incompetent drama teacher...

• Members

Nah. I was always the target of vicious bullies. I had big glasses until freshman year, I read a lot, got good grades and didn't socialize much, so apparently I made a good punching bag. In one school year alone, I had to replace my glasses 15 times due to bullies slamming my head into walls and lockers.

Funny how once I got contacts and came out of my shell, I was friend-worthy.

Archived