Did you ever get in trouble at school?

Annabelle

• Members

I have a soap-opera themed story:

When I was in 3rd, maybe 4th grade, I got in trouble with my teacher. I was always very talkative. I was also very advanced, and was often bored in class because I didn't take as long to comprehend the material as others (not trying to brag, this plays into the story). So, because I was bored, I would just talk up a storm to anyone and anything around me. I could talk to anyone. Well one day, I got in trouble for talking and the teacher told me to shut up. Literally, the bitch said "shut up".

So I replied with some sassy retort, to which SHE replied that I would have to stay after-school as a punishment. My eyes got real big when I said: "I can't stay after school. General Hospital is on, bitch!"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't a kid that got in trouble in school but I do have two stories. First, I think it was in the 4th grade...I was in music class and the music teacher told me to stop talking to get quiet...and I think everyone at this point was talking too....but It was pick on me day I guess....like I said I never got in trouble...so anyways she says get quiet...and I turned and replied why dont you get quiet with attitude...lol...she is like get out fo the room now...lol

• Members

Second..I was still in 4th grade..must be my mean period...lol....was in the restroom watching my hands when the meaniest guy in our school came in. Before I knew it he was splash water all over me....totally pissed me off...was just going to report him to the teacher but instead stupid me decided to get revenge on him by splashing water all over him too....lol

Well my teacher sent another classmate of mine to check on me to see why I was taking so long....we my classmate caught us splashing water all over the restroom walls.....lol...he told our teacher and we got sent to the office.....the bully decided to get licks...lol....I decided on detention for one day...

I thought to myself what did I just say...lol....I think I was pissed because I wasnt the only one talking that day.

• Members

First of all, that other classmate that told the teacher on you was a little bitch. I hope you fucked him up.

Second of all, how the hell old are you!? Licks?! Really? I didn't think you were old enough to have been in school during the teacher abuse era, LOL.

I went to Catholic school too... :lol:

• Members

I am old...I just had a biday last week....lol...I am very very early 40's....lol......I pleaded my case with the teacher that he started and I was just washing my hands but she didnt help my cause. I dont recall who the guy was that reported us. I would have to look at my yearbook to see if I remember. I think I was too nervous to do anything about the guy who told since I had never been in trouble. I did later ask him why he told on us and he said cause she asked what we were doing....To this day my folks have never found out about it....

• Members

I never really stole anything from school. Just pens/pencils.

I can't remember how old I was, but there was a time when I was in school when I went into the bathrooms after gym class and this kid had a flask. Everyone took a sip out of it, but I didn't. Not because I didn't love some alceherr, but because was in a hurry to talk to a teacher. However, before I left, the gym teacher came in and thought we were all drinking. We all got sent down to the office and were written up. They were mailing our detention notice home, and we were supposed to serve detention the next week.

I didn't tell my mom or dad about it, and the next day when I came home from school I knew the notice of detention would have arrived via-mail, and prepared for punishment. However, my sister had taken it out of the mail box for me and signed it as well. I brought it back to school. Then the day after THAT, they called home to confirm my detention-date, but luckily my sister was home and she pretended to be our mom. So on the day of my detention, my sister told our mom she was picking me up for school and taking me out for ice cream, so that mom wouldn't ask why i came home so late.

Oh lord, the things us siblings did for each other.

• Members

LOL! I had a stash of about 10 Expo markers in my locker at one point. Our algebra teacher almost put the whole school on lockdown because he markers kept disappearing. It was a big old scandal that last for about a week! I got scared and threw all of mine away even though only two were from her class!

My senior year, I stole a car magnet with our school logo on it, which they usually sold for like $15 a piece. I was in band, and we were the organization that sold them, so we had like a hundred of them in one of our storage rooms. I just went in, took one, and brought it home. Still on my car to this day.

Archived