Non-Soap Related

Forums

1. Off Topic Lounge

If it's not about soaps that doesn't mean we can't talk about it. Politics? Religion? Sports? Have at it... just play it nice and clean as much as possible. After all, this isn't an MMA or UFC match.

As the lyric goes, "You look like a movie. You sound like a song." That's what this place is for -- all things music, film & movies.

Playing Weird Word Games

• How funny. I was about to slowly turn in and realized that I've been so busy today with me feeling my holiday schedule and saw the post. And I realized that Ashley wasn't on the age list, and I was shocked by two things:   1) Ashley is STILL the youngest.   2)Ashley and I SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY. WOW. THAT explains so much. Hehe.   Yes, POTOMAC does bring out a lot of insightful posts. And given how that scene went down last night. And the tea that the audience knows, but Candiace, Gizelle, Robyn, and Wendy do not...very clever, what a twist, and it was like the producers went out of their way to expose ALL OF THEM. It just made me think of your comments at the Sig and See when Karen just sat back and observe, but there was so much going on in her looks. Given last night's look and her dropping that tea on the audience, I wanted your take on La Dame for sure.   I want to say the fact that Karen had this knowledge, but did not tell them is the reason she invited Monique to the Wig party next week. Could it be La Dame even reveal what she knows then, exposing Candiace? Things to make you go hmmmm...?
    • Wow, thanks, Taoboi. 😊 The truth is, I come on here to read the rest of you all's opinions about Potomac! Potomac brings out a lot of great posts. I should warn you that my eyes were ~blinded~ by Gizelle's highway hooker look (the invitation said 'dominatrix', but clearly Gizelle didn't get that memo). So I may have missed some things.   In any case, my feelings are unchanged. Karen and Ashley don't give a single f*ck what any of the women think of them, and they are not here for Gizelle, Robyn, Candiace, Wendy's agenda-driven camera-work.   Like Kyle Richards, Candiace has found her sweet spot as professional victim. I see Bravo has trotted out an After Show segment entitled 'Candiace Explains Her Pain.' In the words of Ramona:   Candy Ass won't stop saying Monique belongs in jail. That is the reason Ashley agreed to a statement, and the reason Candy Ass does not have the audience's unconditional support. "Every morning I wake up wondering what she's going to say about me!" Ironic considering the way Candiace goes Cujo on Twitter. I bet a number of people, including Ashley, felt similarly about Candiace's social-media attacks.   Gizelle has been setting up Karen all through this trip. The irony of Gizelle saying Karen 'picked the wrong side.' Honey, unfortunately, you are not as clever as you think you are. We See You.   I was almost enjoying Wendy (and her fashion) until the last 5 minutes. Total dumbass. Next week, too. Why is this loud mouth, who only joined the show 5 minutes ago, acting like she knows everything about everybody? Sit your thirsty ass down!   Robyn is a bully's sidekick, and that's all she is. She will kick you when she thinks nobody else is looking. She has no real agenda, but will piggyback on everybody else's because she loves a gang-up.   As for the age BS about Karen, this is the same sh!t Rinna pulled with LVP for years. I personally love a mixed cast in terms of age, race, background, etc. The age difference between Karen and Gizelle is smaller than the one between Giz and Robyn. And Robyn acting like she's some trendy youngster when she is no spring chicken herself.   Karen - 57 Gizelle - 50 Robyn - 41 Monique - 37 Wendy - 36 Candiace - 33
    • Killing Stephanie like.. 5 minutes after telling Bob she is his daughter is indeed a stupid decision. 
    • I actually always really enjoyed Melanie as well. I just kinda...kept quiet about her on here because I knew how loathed she was. I really didn't see the point in bringing her back in 2015, having said this.   Agreed re: Melissa Ordway, as well.   Suddenly I'm grateful she DIDN'T end up back at GL, because you know full well it'd be Hope/Buzz five days a week. UGH.
    • She's been filming multiple Hallmark movies in Canada.  I am not sure if that delayed things or that was always the plan when she signed on, but I assume she will start filming soon.   Looking at the announcement it was kinda vague as to when she started right?  Late 2020 so that could mean the next few weeks or literally Dec.31st lol, but I don't think she is filming yet so I would assume the very end of the year or 2021 instead.  They possibly could have pre-taped stuff but she wasn't in the Day of Days advance promo.