Did you ever get in trouble at school?

Annabelle

• Members

I was always good in school but I got a load of detentions in 7th and 8th grade for not doing my homework.

And I remember in elementary I got in trouble at lunch for having a food fight with my friends but that's about it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Got a few notes home in elementary. In second grade I got suspended because I forgered my mom's signature on one of those note homes. :lol:

I behaved well in high school, no big incidents. Got sent to the office once because I HATED, DETESTED my Chemistry teacher and we would get in sarcastic, verbal fights all the time. Thankfuly, he got fired halfway through the year. BWAHAHAHAHA.

Was the gossip in my grade, pretty good student in all subjects except Math, Chemistry and Physics.

• Members

Yeah its not tthat I skipped a lot I just never showed up on Mondays my senior year of high school and paid for it dearly. Where I went they had a stupid attendance policy, you could only miss 7 days a semester, so I easily missed that many. My senior year was a damn joke, I had already earned 3 credits before high school, so I only needed 3 classes to graduate but a rule at my school was enforcing a full 6 class schedule. So I just never went to 1st period, taking a 0 and making my overall GPA fall(which I sorta regret now) and having to make up 76 total hours of staying after school to graduate on time my senior year. It was so bad I was cleaning desks for one of my [!@#$%^&*] teachers the day of graduation. Needless, to say I graduated on time, but it was close. There were about 500 in my senior class and I was voted worst case of senioritis, which I was proud of because I was actually voted on something by the senior class. The following year my brother was also voted worst case of senioritis, so we are hoping for a triple crown as my sister is a senior in high school this year. I bet the teachers cring at the last name Thomas.

• Members

I was too shy to get into trouble at school. There were only a couple of instances in elementary school.

The first, I got into a fight on the school bus on the way to school. It was three of us. The bus lady sent us to the principal's office and I was crying like a baby because I thought I was in big trouble. We just got a talkin' to.

The second time. In fifth grade, I was seated next to the "cool kids" and they were talking about sex. For some damn reason, I got pulled into the conversation, and thinking it was cool or something, I called this girl, who was the hottest chick in class by the way, a lesbian. I really don't remember why or how it got brought up. Trying to fit in or maybe I has a crush on her? I immediately knew I did something I would regret and felt really bad. Anyway, one of the guys told her, I got all quiet and ashamed, and she told the teacher. Not being the greatese liar, I tried to say that I didn't know what the word meant. Again, I just got a talkin' to from the teacher and had to apologize to the girl. I felt really, really bad afterwards. As I should.

• Members

In Kindergarten, I ate a cupcake b/c it was this girl's b-day and she brought us some. The teacher and the girl left and I decided I wanted the last one. Immediately, the "eeeewwwwwwwwwwwww" factor came across the room and I got a note sent home and din't get our normal "candy tray" break for a week. That sam year, I was sent to the office and heavily scolded for something I can't exactly remember. Howeve-I do know that it involved a test score and slapping a black girl. LOL.

In 1st grade, I liked this girl and was writing her a note with me and her in bed together that said "Just a little sex won't hurt". BOOM! A boy walks by, tattles, and I get suspended for th rest of the day.

Different school....We had a urinal tub in the 2nd grade. A bunch of the cool guys would always try to shoot from the side of the tub and into the sink. I did it ONE time. The next day, I was in class and obviously, the principal had seen them doing it and they ratted me out. I denied though and was never discovered :D

3rd grade...I got in a brawl with a 1st grader on the bus and ended up just having my parents told.

9th grade...I was told by my English teacher to not utter another sound and when I hiccuped, she sent me to the office. That sam year, my Bible teacher sent me outside after he told us all that Britney Spears was the anti-Christ and deserved to burn in the fiery pits of hell...and I stood up for what I believed in and called him a liar.

11th grade, I went on a trip to D.C. where I got swirlied, got melted moldy cheese stuffed in my pajama pants as I slept, was almost drowned in the swimming pool by people repeatedly dunking me and holding me under for waaaaaaaaay too long, and got the blame for a midnight stroll down the hotel hallway at 2 in the morning when really it was another guy's fault and I just went to get a coke and ended up talking with the guys longer than I had hoped.

That same year, I got sent into the hall after laughing at my dorky English teacher who was on top of a desk dancing and acting like a samaurai while she was constanly throwing Expo markers..at me!!

*deep breath*

And that's about all.

I'm sure there's more though. :lol:

• Members

Boy, you sure made the most out of your high school experience :lol:.

I go to an all-girls school so getting in trouble is pretty rare. We're supposed to be one of the country's top prestige schools or whatever. Anyway, a couple of years back there was this rule that no student could keep her cellphone on her. It had to be lodged in the Vice Principal's office and it had to be kept in an envelope or case and labelled with your name on it and then placed in a box. Now that was the time when I'd first gotten a (extremely crappy) cellphone and I never had much use for it so I only used to bring it to school on Fridays and I couldn't be bothered with that dumb rule so I kept it on me. The only difference is, unlike most girls, I kept my phone off during school hours.

Then one day some dumb chick managed to sell herself out and the school organised a cellphone check and it was on a Friday so guess who had to head to the Principal's office <_<. Had to call my mom in to retrieve my phone (they were confiscating phones till your parents came in to collect them). Thankfully, Mom was (and still is) on the school PTA and also in good graces with the Principal so I didn't get banned from bringing it to school.

Fast forward to a year later. Same rule applies. I'm using my cell phone more often, just not during school hours. One morning I come late and try to lodge my phone and run into the VP starts to spew some bull about having to bring a written excuse for arriving late (which was a true "WTF? :blink:" moment for me) and then some more crap about my case for lodging my phone not being labelled properly (I didn't feel like wasting paper so I used an old glasses case. Is that a crime?) and that it would need a proper label so I could lodge it. So I was just like "F that" and I didn't bother to lodge the phone at all. Ended up getting reprimanded my the VP later that afternoon (which was scary but kind of funny since she's at least 2 inches shorter than me, lol :P )

A few weeks later, school organises cellphone search and I get caught (again!). This time I'm banned from bringing my phone to school again. Fastforward to right now, it doesn't really matter. Why? School admin realized it was a dumbass rule and just decided to let everyone be responsible for their own phone. However, phones are supposed to be off during school hours but like normal schoolgirls, we break that rule every day by just keeping it on "Silent/Vibrate".

And that's pretty much for me and trouble with school. Never really had reason to get into trouble and with how tight security is, I can never really get an opportunity too ;). Besides, school doesn't suck that bad. Plus, it's hard to get away with much when your uniform is a plaid overall and people know your school well enough to spot the uniform from at least a mile away :lol:

• 5 years later...
  • Members

Well I feel the need to bump this thread after 6 years.

I have a few stories to share, but I'll start with this one:

In the 8th grade I had the world's WORST math teacher EVER for Algebra. So one day, when she couldn't explain to me how a problem worked, I asked her what back-alley college she got her degree in. :lol: Detention for a week.

• Members

In 2nd grade, I spit in a girl's face. Detention for a week but it was only for 4 days because Friday was pizza lunch and the teacher didn't want me to miss it.

Multiple times I would change my grade on a report card or test. I have even forged my mother's signature plenty of times.

In 11th grade, I called myself in sick 5 times. I use to get rid of the number of absences on my report card by covering it and making another copy. My mother found the original report card in my drawer and called the school. I was suspended the rest of that day which was a Friday. I had detention all the following week. Detention in high school wasn't that bad. The male dean would only keep us a few minutes after we all signed in. The woman dean however would keep us longer but not as bad. Basically the real punishment was waiting for the next bus.

• Members

I have problems with incompetent authority figures, so yeah, I called out some bitches and whores in my day. Me and a teacher got into a screaming match during an after school program when I was in the fifth grade. Me and some of my other mean friends were talking about her because she was no doubt the bitchiest teacher in the program, so one of the other teachers overheard us and told the mean teacher that I called her the devil (which I did NOT!). The woman brought me to this little room in the main office area and started yelling and screaming at me. I apologized because I just wanted it to be over with, but then she started threatening me. "YOU'RE GONNA BE SORRY! YOUR ASS IS GONNA BE SORRY!!" When a teacher cusses at me, I take that as permission to stop censoring myself, so I said, "F!ck you, you pointy-nosed bitch!" I could hear all the other kids clapping their asses off down the hall lol

Obviously the crowning achievement of my life. I went back to that school as part of my field experiences to become a teacher, and the first thing the principal said when she saw me was "Hey, it's you! The one who told Miss so-and-so off!"

LMAO!!!

• Members

*DEAD* I have some similar stories but they're probably best for the cobweb covered Dirty Laundry thread.

I got four D's one semester in the 7th grade and went to my friend's house where we changed my grades CSI-style using a screw to wear away the ink and a typewriter to fill in with modest B's and C's. My mom took one look at my report card and said, "It looks like you changed these grades ..." I *passionately* denied it, even drawing my now late grandmother into the convo saying that I wasn't the type to do such things. My brother took a look at it and gave me a loaded look in the eye to see if I was lying/knew that I probably was. I got away with it. The next semester, I got some more awful grades and my friend was all ready for us to go to his house because he had some grades he wanted to alter too. I was too consumed with guilt and decided I would go home and tell my mom the truth. I sat down at the side of her bed and somberly confessed expecting a hug and some words of comfort for telling the truth. Uhhh, it didn't quite go down like that. sleep.png

• Members

Sophomore year of high-school. I always got GREAT grades, but I got yet another sucky math teacher and did bad on this one test. So I was walking down the hall with a friend who also did bad. She said "Man, she needs to learn how to teach." and i said "Man, she needs to grow a fuckiing*] brain."

The principal was RIGHT behind me. Long, long lecture on "respect"

• Members

My parents both taught. Though I was at a school with one of them for only two years (5th & 8th and didn't have either as one of my teachers), it's a very small county and every educator in the county knew both of them. Really limited my chances to do anything. Not that I would have. I wanted to be teacher's pet.

As this is a soap board, I actually have a soap story. It's spring 1995, I think. It's a rainy day and we were inside instead of outside after lunch. We talk the male teacher into turning on the TV and turning on Days. One of the kids ratted him out to her mother, who told the principal. They rigged the TVs to not pick up any major networks after that.

Archived