Did you ever get in trouble at school?

Annabelle

• Members

I'm out of school, but this time of year brings back a memory. When I was in second grade my best friend and I couldn't keep from whispering to each other. Finally, the teacher made us each stand against the wall in the hallway. I remember it because we had to stand there during the class Christmas party and couldn't exchange gifts. Then when we got back to the classroom we had different assigned seats. That was the only time I ever got in trouble at school. It wasn't too bad, because my friend and I just got to exchange the gifts on our own and of course we both loved them. But, the teacher did send a note home to my parents that had to be signed and they were pretty strict on the whole "if you get in trouble at school, you'll be in worse trouble at home" philosphy.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the eighth grade I had the same teacher for my first 2 classes. One day my friend decided we should go to the mall after 2nd period. Not smart. They called my mom because all of a sudden I was missing. I was ground for a week and had to do in school suspension.

My freshman year, I had a pair of shoes that would mark on anything. So one day I thought it would be a good idea to write my name on the wall by the principles office. The funny thing is his secretary sat there and watched me do it. I had to spend the lucnh hour cleaning it off and I had detention for 3 days. So I wasn't the smartest girl but I was just a kid!!! :D

• Members

Yeah right Evan! :D Says the guy who started the adult thread! :lol:

With me I always got into a lot of trouble, but not for fighting or anything like that. I was much more over the top with my problems.

In Elementary school I got sent to the front of the bus for opening the Emergency hatch in the back! :D Then in middle school I got suspended from the bus for a week for exposing myself after I'd been dropped off. For the record, I did NOT do this, but apparantly thats what the bus driver saw me doing...

Other things were mainly for skipping class, being late, etc. One memorable one was for my entire sophomore year skipping study hall a worthless class that gets you ZERO credits. For the entire year I didn't go and I managed to get off by saying I didn't know I had it. I'm very good at manipulating situations like this so while I do get in a lot of trouble it never sticks.

Oh yeah and there is this other sick prank that I pulled but I won't say what it was! :lol: :lol: I'll just say it involved a thong and it was worth what trouble I got into! :lol:

• Members

I neved once got suspended, for in school or out of school suspension because I was always for the most part good. I was assigned it a few times for in school susupension, but I never went and no one ever said a word.

I did however get arrested while in school my sophomore year. Its a long story but they arrested me, my brother, and one of our friends in school in handcuffs. We played a prank over Christmas break and when we came back they thought we were seriosuly trying to hurt someone that went to the school we were in so we were arrested for a felony wreckless endangerment. Fine by me because I was seen as the tough guy all the way through high school after that, add to the fact I am 6'5 I was never messed with in school. ;)

• Members

I used to always be the good kid and never got in trouble. I dont know what happened bc that changed in 10th grade. I was getting detentions left and right. I was talking back to some teachers, strolling in class when I felt like it. I got in trouble once witht he principal and he sent a note home. Luckily for me, I always got home before my mom, so I got the letter and she never found out.

In my senior year, some students in my Physics class left bc they were part of some field trip. I pretended like I was too and got in my car and left school early. My teacher found out and gave me detention...lol. Once I got my car, I would come in school late. LOL....good times.

• Members

In 10th Grade I got suspended because I said I'd kill this girl, of course I didn't mean it and it was a fight but the vice principle overheard and sent me home.

I used to have fights with this one girl when we were in 3rd grade, vicious ones too, I remember I punched her in the nose once.

• Members

Real trouble, no. I was mommy’s boy and still am; therefore a pretty eventless school life. :D

But once I got in a very heated discussion with my English teacher about marks. It was pretty silly, yet I still think I was right about the initial topic. LOL! At some point my teacher obviously feared for her physical safety and ordered me out of the room for ten minutes or so. Not that I actually planned on physically attacking her but according to my mates I looked as if reaching the boiling point prior to explosion (I probably made a good young Victor Newman... ROTL!): I must have looked really angry and frightening in this rather unusual situation. I felt so bad about this afterwards since this women was probably one of the kindest persons in my whole school life. She was just a doll – a great teacher no less.

I guess I learned a lesson about life during that incident: Control your temper...

• Members

I did too and went over the number of allowed absences per semester. I'd always get notes home from school saying that I was at risk of losing credit but I'd just trash them before my mom saw. I was lucky though, they didn't check absences first semester so I didn't lose any credits like I should have.

My senior year I got in a lot of fights with my English teacher because she always treated the class like they were idiots. She said that we couldn't think on our own and we always had to have her tell us what to do or we were clueless. That grated on my nerves. I thought it was so !@#$%^&*]y and I told her that I didn't appreciate her treating me like I was stupid.

I never got in any big trouble at school though. No ISS (in school suspension) or AE (alternative education) but I did have lunch detention a lot when I was in middle school. :P

• Members

I got in a fight in 7th grade. This mentally unstable girl named Siatta was writing over my binder and wouldnt give it back. Once she dropped it on the floor, I chased her and hit her with it. Then she took her book and hit me with it. So i grabbed it and threw it at her as she tried to run to the other side of the room. Then she comes back and was like "NO ONE THROWS A BOOK AT ME!!!!!" and starts choking me.

Suprisingly, we only got a detention. I think my teacher felt sorry for me cuz Id never get in trouble before.

Archived