Britney Spears Thread

Toups

• Members

i will be shocked if anything on this is better than 3. i srsly think 3 is one of the greatest pop songs ever.

circus was ok but felt like a blackout rejects cd. Blackout was by far her best album start to finish.

i want something kinda new tho. im down with this epic pop [!@#$%^&*] people are talking about.

as for the album title idk, but i could see it being that. it could work well with a tour. she likes her theme tours, and they are always amazing.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

3 is easily her best song, ever. only Toxic comes close. IMHO.

i hate her early bubblegum bullshit.

blackout is everything britney should be. hot, sleek, sexy, club banngin from start to finsih.

it has the pop sound with meaningful lyrics... they say its the next big thing. we shall see.

• Members

DUH! Come on... "I need a hit/baby give me it/to high/cant come down" and "monogamy is the way to go/just put your lips together/and blow" have deep meaning. Dont even get me started on deep "if you dont like the company/we can do it just you and me/or 3.... or 4/ on the floor" is! LOL

No, it doesnt. But thats why this is a new direction/experiment/train wreck waiting to happen. ;)

There are none. LOL. I really dont know. But i bet to go along with in depth lyrics with meaning comes a whole new sound thats a lot more of a 90's female rock merged with 2000's pop.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Seriously, some of you guys actually like Britney Spears? Don't you all feel her voice (what little there is) sounds over-processed and overwhelmed by the production? and what about that whiny tone quality she has. doesn't that grate on the nerves?

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

This is exciting. I love Britney. I have pretty much all of her music.

Can't wait for this new CD...And I would love to see a Britney song with "meaning". Maybe her next single will be called:

"How to use a condom while engaging in the threesome I encouraged in my last single"

THAT would have meaning.

• 10 months later...