Toups

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

it leaked!

omg. ive rocked out to it for like half an hour now. i love it. its heavy on production, and i dont mind at all cuz all of britneys best songs are, i am not one of the crazy stgans who claims she has an amazing voice...

i love the lyrics, the beat is great, and the breakdown is flawless.

• Administrator

After the first hearing....I just like it, not love it. The best part is the chorus (“If I said my heart was beating loud / If we could escape the crowd somehow / If I said I want your body now / Would you hold it against me?/ Cause you feel like paradise/ And I need a vacation tonight / If I said I want your body now / Would you hold it against me?). But I have a feeling it won't play well on radio. It's not catchy enough (the verses) and it's too techno-y.

• Members

I think what i love the most, aside from the sudden end, is that the song is pretty melodic and then its just like BAM! an eruption of energy. Its like foreplay and then sex and then a climax. then its done. perfect. I legit want to call off work and go to the club tonight to get blitzed and dance to this song with 100's of other sweaty people out for a good time. lol.

tmi?...

That said, i really do not think it is radio friendly, at all.

• Members

I dunno, it will definitely be a club hit, but it doesn't really do much for me. Its a letdown from 3 and I wasn't even too hot on that song either.

Even though it was when she was having her biggest issues in her personal life.... IMO she was at her best with Blackout. Gimme More and Piece of Me are probably my favourite singles of her's... Toxic is in there too.

• Members

It sounds very dated and generic, it's not even that much fun to be honest. A bit of a stilted attempt. It sounds like something a one hit wonder Eurotrash dance act would've produced in 2005.

Apparently, she'll be working with Xenomania on the new album. They've worked with Girls Aloud, Pet Shop Boys, Sugababes, Kylie Minogue, Dannii Minogue, and Cher in the past. There's reports she's going for a more "British dance-pop influence" on the new album. Xenomania haven't been that great in recent years to be honest, but they SHOULD be a perfect match for Britney if things are done right.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3321812/Britney-Spears-teams-up-with-Xenomania-for-new-album.html

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner