KNOTS LANDING

• Members

Maybe, but to tell you the truth, @Franko, I didn't think Jill had much of a "life" on the show beyond her relationship with Gary.  If she hadn't have gone insane and tried to kill Val, she probably would have just left town like Paula Vertosick. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember that. Gary was a man slut that never used protection and slept with every woman that came/looked his way. They even had a scene of Pat admitting to Karen that she was attracted to Gary. I was waiting for them to have a roll in the hay at the stables. 

• Members

He didn't sleep with Amanda. 

Please register in order to view this content

The plan WAS for Gary and Pat to hook up, but TPTB put the old kibosh on it.  (Gee, I wonder why, lol?). They also planned for Gary and Anne to have an affair, but Michelle Phillips put an end to THAT, saying that Anne couldn't just go from man to man like that.  (Um, Michelle, did you know the character you were portraying, lol?)

• Members

Oh poop. I just started re-watching Knots about two months ago and am at the end of season 3, but if it's coming in better versions than the terrible tv rips I might as well pause if it's coming soon? Is there a timeline to this?

• Members

It's a totally different experience viewing these classic 80s soaps in HD.  It's like you're watching them for the first time. I'll be starting season 7 probably this weekend. I'm down to two episodes of season 6. 

Edited by Soapsuds