Unpopular Opinions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok... I'm going to say this out loud. I have the occasional attraction to Bradford Anderson... I don't know what the heck it is, I have a soft spot in my heart for nerdy types... soemtimes I'm just curious as to what's "under" that nerdy exterior... my best friend tells me that he looks like someone I can just dominate :P , and that's why I like him. He might have a point. Please don't think less of me!

• Members

That's cool to know. As Passions winded down, I began to regret my initial hate of it. I hated it for not being AW and discredited for its crap writing and acting when it was going for something different, it was satire and some stuff I saw was pretty funny. Ah well. Not suddenly saying it's genius though.

• Members

I completely despise what has happened to David Vickers and Dorian Lord on One Life to Live.

I have no problem with comedy. But the "Arrested Development-esque" sitcom (which I love, but RC is no MH) they've been reduced to is embarrassing.

I think Tuc and Robin are tremendously talented, and I enjoy seeing all facets of their once very three-dimensional characters. But I hated the strike reference, I hated the Hemmorhoids commercial today, and I hated the Buddhist story. If this is who they're going to be from now on, I don't really want to watch them.

*ducking for cover*

Archived