Unpopular Opinions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In my opinion, they look like two submissive bottoms. So maybe that's the problem with their scenes. They need to cast one top and one bottom. On the sidelines they probably had this discussion:

Luke: "I'm a bottom I want to have sex with you."

Noah: "I'm a bottom too."

Luke (in his catty voice): "WTF, do I seriously look like a top to you? Can you at least try to be a top?"

Noah: "Ugh! I guess so!" (as Noah frowns)

I hope no one got offended by that, but seriously I had to get that off my chest. IMO their sex scenes are subpar, and since Noah is so passive looking, it would make sense for him to be the more romantic, let me light some candles for us, type of person. Luke on the other hand has the look that he will just take it from any which way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I agree with you, they should incorporate more romance.

Also, I'd like to add, I think the sex would work if Luke and Noah were able to pull off that "raunchy" hot, wild, sweaty man sex. But neither are capable of that. I mean, it's not like it's untrue, gay sex can be raunchy.

• Members

OLTL:

I have disliked seeing Roscoe Born on screen since he became Joe Novak on Ryan's Hope. I don't find him attractive in the least and I don't love to hate his characters, I just hate them. His stint on OLTL a few years back (with Victor Lord) was the reason I took a break from the show.

I've liked Natalie better than Jessica for a long time.

I was rather indifferent to John & Natalie but I love Jared and Natalie together.

Brody (character and actor) is far less annoying than Nash/FM. The scenes in St. Anne's actually made Jessica watchable for me for a while.

I was tired of Dorian 20 years ago. One note and same old, same old.

I can only tolerate David Vickers in very small doses.

Don't care in the least about Marty, John, Todd and Blair.

Don't like Nora and don't want a Bo/Nora reunion.

I still love the show.

Also..although I no longer watch GH, I agree about the Kimberly McCullough comment--adult Robin is grating. And I have never liked Tracy Quartermaine. JE is like my female Roscoe Born. Also, I wish the Cassadine storyline had ended with Elizabeth Taylor in the 80s.

• Members

I agree. loved it.

OMFG! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not The Bug UGH! .... i... i dont know what else to say.

She is the same mediocre actress she always has been, going back to VR Troupers.

She benifited from fantastic writing. amazing screen partners (at the time). everything just clikced and she did fine in the role of Carly.

I will give her this - she would hit uber dramatic scenes out of the park. But thats it.

• Members

:lol:

I didnt like Maura's look when she first appeared on ATWT. I couldnt see why Jack had the hots for Carly. But now I think Maura looks fantastic. I like her better with long hair than the short man hair cut look....lol..that was hideous!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Members

What a glorious act, to resurrect this thread! My favorite thread ever!

Mine: Lynn Latham was not the anti-Christ. Flawed. Good that she's gone from Y&R? Yup! But completely evil? No way.

Re: Upthread. Yeah, I think Michael Easton can be very hot too. Gives-me-the-vapors hot, if I let myself think of it. And yes, there is a 'bite my neck' piece to that. I shall now retire to embarrassed lurkdom.

Archived