Unpopular Opinions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll admit that I do that, too... look for the reactions of other actors, that's why I like to tape the awards shows, so much you miss the first time around. I don't like when an actor can't manage a congratulatory smile at least for their fellow actor. But sometimes you wonder if it's genuine... when Dickson won her soapy back in 87, I swear Lauralee Bell looked more excited than Dickson did!

• Members

I love Erika Slezak but think she should consider giving up those months-long vacations before bitching about how OLTL doesn't respect the character of Viki.

I think Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn were some of the worst actors on daytime, EVER, and think Days is much better without them.

I think GL got exponentially better when Reva went off that bridge and exponentially worse when she showed back up as a "ghost."

I don't care what people say, Ron Carlivati is still the best writer in daytime.

I think Bill Bell was horribly overrated as a writer.

I think Farah Fath is a delight and started watching OLTL again when she came on because I loved her as Mimi on Days.

Archived