Unpopular Opinions

• Members

I WANT TO MAKE LOVE ALL OVER YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE MADE ME STOP WATCHING OLTL FOR 4 years. I swear to god. Well, her and John. I can see the appeal in most actors. Even if I hate them. Hell even Mcbain with all that strong, silent, straggly hair [!@#$%^&*]. But that chick's appeal? And that character? I am lost.

That hangdog look on her face, the absolutely boring, boring, boring nothingness that was Evangeline. I swear to god her emmy nominations puzzle me to this day.

Another case of OLTL's balance being off by a mile.

But she WAS hugely popular. OLTL topped the charts here back then. And hell the ratings were higher.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like it says on the poster, "Hang in there, baby!" ;-)

Yeah, JL's alright as Craig. He's better than Jeffrey Moss, anyway. In order for me to accept him in the role, however, I had to let go of the fact that Scott Bryce isn't likely to return. Ever. That is, not as long as Goutman's still around.

• Members

Oh. B&B should be cancelled before GL, and even ATWT.

It is unadulterated trash. Not good trash, in fact it was once excellent trash ( from 89-02) but it is now purely embarrassing . And I really feel it will NEVER get better.

And you want another honest opinion- Brad Bell is as much of a hack as Dena and the rest of the revolving daytime writers/producers, ect.

• Members

Some phrase people have started using recently regarding Megan McTavish, it stemmed from an interview with Cady McClain where she referred to McTavish by that phrase.

It's seriously joining "hack", "character-driven", and other over-used phrases here on SON that drives many of us (well, me!) insane.

• Members

Awww, that's too bad. I only hope 'the writer' had that same, insult soaked, over the top reaction when she read that interview (and you know she did... it ain't like she's got a show to write). Anyhow, 'the writer' is one of the best things to come into the jargon in ages! It's fun!

And now that I've learned it sticks in people's craw... I'm inclined to use it a lot more! ::giggle::

Archived