Unpopular Opinions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Goddard is that bad. Nor do I think Marcille is that bad. I think they're much better than Bryton, actually. Bryton just irks the hell out of me. Marcille has her moments, although they're few and far between, but they're there. Goddard is like white noise but I'd take that over the blaring horn that Bryton is. Bryton evokes no nuance. He's so one-dimensional with his acting. That scene when he yells at Neil for cheating on Karen, I. just. hated. it.

Tyra should get dropped and Cane shouldn't be a Chancellor but I think they have a lot more motivation behind their characters than Devon does. He has no cracks in his morals. He's utterly upstanding. Snooze. We don't need another one of these characters and he'd never go against Daddy's wishes. I think Devon should be written off the show before Tyra, Anna, or Cane.

• Members

^^^His limited acting abilities has really made his attractiveness less appealing. He's proved himself to be a hack IMO. Why has THIS Latham creation stayed, but the fantastic Nia Peebles has to go? SIGH.

Now to some this may sound contradictory LoL, but...

Tammin Sursok is not a bad actress. She gets bad stories to play, and people hate on her because some idiot in charge replaced Adrianne Leon with her. It's not really fair to the actress, and lately I've been enjoying her. I'd like to see a nice friendship form between her and Rafe.

• Members

[quote name='MTSRocks' date='Apr 26 2009, 12:45 AM' post='710973'

I'd like to see a nice friendship form between her and Rafe.

Yeah, as another character.

Tammin's quivering voice and her stammering delivery makes her seem more frail than she is. IMO Colleen has never been frail.

I was too young to watch the show when Patty Williams was on but I'd much rather Mary Jane be the woman who was injured because of the face cream, as someone supposed a few weeks ago. It seems like someone Victor would seek to exact revenge against Jack. I don't think he's the type to come across insane people, as many people here have said Patty was, and use them in his schemes.

But from Friday's teaser, it looks more and more like this woman is from Jack's past, since she knows an intricate detail about the mansion. <_<

• Members

OLTL

-The actress who plays Layla is very one note and one dimensional

- I hated Cris/Vang and Todd/Blair as a couple

B&B

- I don't like kyle Lowder as Rick (Jacob Young was my fav Rick)

- I wasn't upset when Phoebe died

- I like Donna/Eric together

- I think Ron Moss is a great actor

- despite a few drawbacks I am enjoying the show right now

ATWT

- I never liked Holden/Lily as a couple

- I like the actress as Lily over the old one

- I preferred Alison with Chris

- I like Casey/Emily as a couple

- Luke & Noah are a diaster as a couple.

Y&R

- I like Ck as Lily (Liked DS too)

- I see no romantic or sexual chemistry with Billy/Chloe

- I think Eric Braedon is overrated as an actor

- I don't like Sharon/Nick as a couple

- I don't like Victor/Nikki as a couple

- I think Joshua Morrow is overrated as an actor

- I like Gloria and her and Jeffrey as a couple

- i wish Amber was back on B&B

- I wish cane was sent back to Aussie land

- I'm kind of hoping for a romance between Rafe & Adam

• Members

--> I get what the Chipmunk thing on The Young and the Restless is supposed to be about, represent... but I hate the execution and GR has been really horrible in his portrayal.

--> I loved the Spermgate Storyline with Victor/Nikki/Diane/Brad/Ashley etc... from the very beginning to the very end. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it helped AD's exit. :(

• Members

Susan Flannery is NOT the best actress on daytime. She's an incredible actress, but not the best. IMO she has been playing the same scenes for years. I would rank the work of Erika Slezak and Nancy Lee Grahn (in particular) to be more captivating overall.

Archived