Unpopular Opinions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd have to agree with both of you. I only go to a few soap boards and most of them seemed to feel the same. I'm glad I didn't run into any big defense of that story.

I'm starting to think Thorsten Kaye is the biggest drag on AMC in years as he gets further and further into the Pratt version of the character.

• Members

Some may already be popular opinions....

ATWT

- I've never liked Holden & Lily together. I see more obligation than passion there. I wish the writers would break them up for good.

- Have never really liked Carly & Jack together, either. I'm sick of the numerous break-up stories these two have.

- I actually liked Holden & Carly.

- They should have never aged Luke. I really liked the kid who played him during the stories surrounding Malta and Rose's death. That said...I don't mind Luke & Noah right now.

Days

- I don't like Philip with Stephanie...IMO, they should bring Belle back for him.

- John & Marlena are probably the most overrated couple on daytime.

- I don't find Nadia Bjorlin all that attractive (too much make-up) and her acting really hasn't improved much since she joined the show almost a decade ago.

GL

- Dinah & Shayne are better than Dinah & Mallet, but they're just okay as a couple.

- I'll take Reva & Jeffrey over Josh & Reva anyday.

• Members

Ashley Jones is MUCH better!

I think they were even worse.

Days current teen actors are worse, Will, Mia and then some friends to Mia, I can't stand any of them.

Kristian was awful in the 80s, she did get better in time but I could never stand her babyvoice back then.

• Members

I actually like Crystal Hunt and her Stacey Morasco character. I think all soaps need a good bad girl to stir the pot. I just hope they eventually move her away from Rex and Gigi, who I also like, by the way.

• Members

- Brenda Dickson was not a bad actress at all. Sure, she loved being campy. And sure, she's a nutcase. But if you look at her two different portrayals of Jill, I think you can see quite a layered performance.

- Jess Walton and Daniel Goddard have crazy sexual chemistry.

- Eileen Davidson was better off on B&B.

Archived