Unpopular Opinions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Writing not Koslow. I buy/bought (no longer watch) Koslow's Kate as she was written. A mixture of hardwork/trashy come up/social climbing. I think Koslow plays all of those beats. I love Koslow as much as I don't like Kate or care for her Koslow clearly plays her the best any good actor can given what she has had to work with. She also brought out some of Ali's better work (though they played that dynamic to death). LOL Alright I'm sorry I got defensive

CLB is overrated would be mine. He's good but not as some always want to make his many times unneccessary overdramatic hysteric seem.

• Members

My unpopular opinions.........

Katherine Kelly Lang's Brooke should be put on backburner on B&B. Or even killed off.

Deidre Hall (and Drake Hogestyn!) are probably the worst actors Days has ever had.

Susan Lucci is so overrated it's not even funny.

Eric Braeden is equally as overrated. He´s only good with his voice-acting.

I don´t see any big greatness in Melody Thomas Scott, Erica Slezak or Kim Zimmer.

Alison Sweeney isn´t as good of an actress as some say. I find her crying scenes unbelivably fake.

Some "supercouples" of the soaps (Brooke & Ridge, Victor & Nikki, Nick & Sharon, John & Marlena, Bo & Hope etc) are BORING as heck and has always been. I want them broken up for good.

The best couples on the soaps are GHs Sonny & Carly version 4, B&Bs Eric & Stephanie, DAYS Sami & Lucas and Chloe & Philip, AMCs Bianca & Reese, Y&Rs Jack & Sharon.

Some soaps are embarrassingly bad that I would never ever admit to my friends I watch them sometimes.

Archived