EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ian has been dead weight for years, and  Adam Woodyatt has been phoning in his performances for a long time. The character is no longer needed. I just wish the show could do the same with Phil. Unfortunately when the talentless hacks Kate Oates and Jon Sen are still there, and those at the BBC who have killed the show are still there, nothing will change.

• Members

Wow that site basically plagiarized an article that Digital Spy already posted before them: 

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/a38265178/eastenders-spoilers-predictions-chris-clenshaw/

The original article is just speculation/guessing. We actually have no idea what's in store yet. Chris hasn't done any interviews or given any details yet. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Sad news for me. Admittedly, I never watched faithfully as just two episodes a weekend made for an impossibly slow viewing experience. But it was always nice to check in on these folks.

Special Announcement: WETA is sad to announce that BBC Studios has decided to stop distributing the beloved serial drama EastEnders to PBS stations in the U.S. The final two episodes will air on WETA UK on Saturday, December 11.

Thank you for your dedicated support of this beloved series; we have enjoyed sharing the show with you and the community of fans for more than three decades.

• Members

I’m terrible with character names, forgive me, but I was getting ready for work some Saturdays ago and they aired the episodes where a wife found out that her husband was having an affair with their babysitter. I was so mad that I didn’t have the time to sit and properly watch. Just listening was so riveting. I’ll miss hearing that iconic theme which became my “You’ve got an hour to get to work… Okay, you’ve got half an hour to get to work” reminders.