HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What do you like about her?

I just find it is getting harder to like the girl who started out saving a Vampire from the Ratray's but now just sits back and screams for someone to rescue her when faced with danger. This show is making the Books look so much better, because in them, at least Sookie is a woman who can kick ass and fight back.

• Administrator

Aw man, Lorena's dead? :( My did they make me love her and then kill her off? :(

I agree that the Vampire King of Mississippi does rock!

Okay, so what's the vampire hierarchy? There's Kings and Queens of different States? What about around the world? And there's vampires authority who makes all the rules?

• Members

HOLY CRAP ON A STICK! Big E killed the Kings Hubby!

There's NOWAY E can take the King . He's too FREAKING POWERFUL!

Don't tell me Lafay is gonna have powers as well?????????

IMO the show is making a huge mistake by making everyone be non human. The'r gonna end up like Heroes!

LOVE the Wolf and hope he's not gone for good?

So r the methheads Wolfs or shifters?

Jess and Sam's baby bro should TOTALLY hookup?

Is the new watress non-human as well?

• Members

Wow, I never realized that Nan Flanagan was OLTL/Days Jessica Tuck!

Overall ep. 309 - Everything Is Broken - wasn't that bad. Franklin is all kinds of crazy and I really can't stand Crystal and all the drama she brings to Jason.

• Administrator

OMG! That ending was full of awesomeness - Russell ripping out the newscaster's spine and holding it while threatening the humans ("We will EAT you!" :lol:) and screwing over the AVL. And of course his last line, "And now it's time for the weather.....Tiffany." LMAO! Oh, and Russell having Talbot in a glass urn??? So gross yet so hilarious. :lol: Russell is truly the best thing about this show and Denis O'Hare just rocks! All hail King Russell!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Agreed. I really dislike the shapeshifters storylines. What was the point of that this season?

I was also disappointed with the lack of Jessica this season.

The only parts I enjoyed were with the Vampires. I'm going to miss King Russell. He was the best thing this season.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived