HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

I was too lazy to find the thread! :lol:

After the lovable clusterf*ck that was Season 3, I was very surprised by the 2 season 4 episodes. Fun, well-plotted and enjoyable. They seem to have bounced back.

Tara is beyond awesome, as well as Lafayette. I am liking this sort of break that they're taking from Bill and Sookie, it was too much. Have no idea what's happening with Eric, so very excited about that storyline.

STILL not interested about that crap with Jason's storyline, apart from the fact that Jason is more ripped than ever and they're showing off his abs. OK, the cliffhanger with Jason is promising.

And that ending with Eric... Oh my.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Was not expecting to see Jason gang raped. I feel incredibly bad for him. That was hard to watch

The werewolf guy seems so irrelevant. Not sure why they even kept him on the show, other than he's hot. I prefer Snookie (haha, yes Im keeping that there) and Eric together

I hate Marnie. She is an annoying villian and I cant wait till she gets hers. I thought Pam was going to die there. Hopefully she will make her revenge good

• Members

what else do you call her? She's not a hero. It seems as if the witches are this years monsters of the season with Marnie being the Big Bad. I predict a big showdown between her and the vamps by finale. She's being geared to be the main antagonist

Archived