HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Members

What they have done with Russell is annoying me to be honest. It's like he is the strongest being that has ever existed and that makes him uninteresting because he has no weaknesses. I mean what's the point if Russell always wins against everyone he goes up against?

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG this was the BEST episode of the season. Finally things are starting to come together

Bill done lost his mind! Didnt expect to see him morph into the big bad villian this season

Fairies vs vamps? Its about time they come out of hiding and play a bigger role.

tumblr_m92143MtJu1rzki7oo1_500.gif

tumblr_m92143MtJu1rzki7oo2_500.gif

LOL...gotta love Pam

tumblr_m91z4dBvYH1qkh84zo3_250.gif

What was Tara wearing? Such a departre from her sexier more scandalous attire

tumblr_m91siiirZA1qgp8f3o1_500.png

Seriously, WTF was this sh-t? Thank god we wont have to endure more of this quack

• Members

You would think Pam would know more about killing a Sheriff considering she covered for Russell when he killed on the Chancellor's/Sherrif's back in the third season. She should know how to make it so no one would know Tara killed one of the members of the authority.

• Members

Finally, Russell is dead, maybe Luna also. Of course, Eric just stands there instead of killng Bill before he drank the blood. RME. I can't believe that Snookie was saying that Bill was the most compassionate vampire that she ever met when Eric is the one who resisted the effects of Lilth's blood and has gone to extra lengths saved just about everyone.

Jason's enthusiasm for killing vampires was hilarious. I can live with Pam and Tara, but I am still rooting for Sam and Tara to eventually get together.

Lafayette, Arlene, and that woman witnessing the birth of Andy's quadruplets was too funny. Good luck to Andy raising four babies.

• Members

Why wouldnt she say that? She was making a last ditch appeal to Bill's compassionate side, the goodness she witness and wanted him to remember. It made perfect sense why she was building him up the way she was in that plea

tumblr_m9ehrnRsa51r7r1l7o1_r1_500.gif

Yay to Rosalyn getting the true death! Cant stand that cow

tumblr_m9er1gTSYN1qa601io1_250.gif tumblr_m9er1gTSYN1qa601io2_250.gif

Man how creepy was this? I wonder how long he will last in the next season.

tumblr_m9eqayLEih1qi532yo6_250.gif tumblr_m9eqayLEih1qi532yo7_250.gif

This stuff was so stupid. The best part was that drunk chick

tumblr_m9epfePEKf1qdana6o3_500.gif

Jason Stackhouse....vampire slayer. Not digging how he was written here. He acted and looked ridiculous

tumblr_m9emezgb3y1rck5a0o1_500.gif

tumblr_m9emezgb3y1rck5a0o2_500.gif

Not sure if I like this or not. I do like the chemistry they have had this season but not as a romantic interest

• Members

I'm not fond of that development. I was really hoping that Pam/Tara would develop a relationship more like Pam/Eric and Jessica/Bill, one of family. They have some amazing chemistry but turning it romantic feels like a misstep

I'm very happy that the show returned Lafayette to the trash-talking diva that he was born to be. I was getting a little tired of scared, freaked out Lala. The last few eps he's been wonderful and he and Arlene just MADE that birth scene.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived