HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To soon to tell, but the stories in this episode were tighter than the usual scattered episodes Ball subjected us to. I will never understand how the same man who gave us the amazing Six Feet Under is responsible for the hot mess that is True Blood.

• Members

Thank god for the previews bc I forgot alot of what happened last season

Sam's gf is dead....its about time

"I dont know about the world, but Im about to end your face" LOL "Who the hell is Mary Poppins and can I kill her" Love Pam

Why the heck did Sookie tell Eric to stop the car when Bill came out of the building. I was like no idiot, keep driving!

• Members

It was ridiculous that Sookie told Eric to stop the car and he did. RME. However, I was surprised when she staked Bill to save Eric because she is always going on about loving Bill.

Oh, Retta and the fangs was cute and funny.

• Members

Didn't she die last year? I haven't watched the premier yet but I thought she was shot on screen by those Obama people or something. Gah I better watch the recaps before the episode, I always have trouble remembering details.

Is it noticeable so far that Alan Ball isn't showrunner? Or is it the same campy fun but bloody mess as usual? I do kinda hope this is the last season--it seems weird to say, but I think the show is running out of steam.

• Members

A show like True Blood can only last so long. Something "major" happens in every episode to the same handful of characters. That just isn't sustainable for more than...5 years. So let's see how this season pans out.

And no, Ball's presence isn't noticed at all. The show is still insane and bloody and all over the place.

I can't believe they expect us to care about Alcide or the werewolves, there's barely a story there. I did like his new girlfriend calling herself his headbitch but that is not a story.

It's hard to care about any development outside of the vampire world. Werewolves, shapeshifters, fairies? Don't care.

Archived