HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say I really enjoyed this past season up until the last 2 episodes. Then it seems like someone had a change of plans and everything went to [!@#$%^&*]. Why all the build up for hot ass Warlow just to off him in the lamest possible way? Alcide and Sookie? Oh gag me! Does every guy have to fall in love with this chick? They must like to stick their you know what between that gap of hers... They better not kill Tara off early next season. Her and Pam are my reasons for still watching. I've been over Eric since season 4. Jessica's still cute and I still want to do naughty things to Jason but overall I'm ready for this show to be over with. Hopefully they go out with a bang!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Tara being killed off within the first segment was like the best part of the episode. I used to love her character but she's been a mess and waste since she was turned into a vamp. They should have let her die when she was shot in the head

• Members

It was a good episode throughout but that ending was absolutely ridiculous. Plain bad.

Exciting that they killed Tara off so quickly. I'll miss her but she was done.

The quota for sexy male bodies was more than filled.

• Members

I'm pretty sure that Lafayette and James do get together. The original James left due to the direction that his character was going in. And from the subtle reference of how "close" James was to his best friend, it seems like a sure thing.

• Members

Nothing is confirmed of course, but several news sources have brought it up:

http://screenrant.com/true-blood-season-7-luke-grimes-departure"

Initial speculation about the reason for Grimes’ departure leaned toward his recent casting in 50 Shades of Grey and resultant scheduling conflicts. As it turns out, the true motivator may have been Grimes’ discomfort with the scripts for season 7. Disappointed with the direction the show was about to take James, he asked to be released from his contract with the series."

Archived