HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Members

No Luna didn't die last season. She wound up in the hospital but in the finale went with Sam to try and get her daughter back, who was in the vampire compound as a little wolf

I forgot to comment on him as I completely forgot about that. Alcide is hot but he doesn't really serve a purpose and hasn't. He could leave and I wouldn't care

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the shapeshifters and werewolves, but their plots are usually not well integrated into the main vampire plot. I have not given up on Sam and Tara. I still would like to see them happen. If anything, it would get Sam off the island that he is usually stuck on. This season I expect that all the supernatural beings are going to have to form alliances against their human persecutors. I hope this makes the show less scattered.

• Members

Sookie has a new man to fall in love with her? I mean he's hot, but really? We got Bill, Eric, Alcide and now fairy guy (who's name I cant recall). In the words of Pam:

1315857180-tumblr_lre85roxrj1qje0bvo1_50

Truer words have never been spoken

I cant with her wearing a pink sweatsuit. Doesn't seem her style at all

tumblr_mow1rjOIub1qbbne5o1_250.gif

I had no clue that Jurnee would be on the show. I read that she is a regular too. Cool

Fairy grandfather.... really?

tumblr_mowae4gDWG1rs1y0wo3_250.gif

lol at his disguise

tumblr_mow8bfEzW11qdm15po5_250.giftumblr_mow8bfEzW11qdm15po3_250.gif

tumblr_mow8bfEzW11qdm15po4_250.gif
Creeped the hell out fo me. Weirdest death since Carolyn Hinsey's last season

• Members

So that is why the new guy looked so familiar. I actually think that he is Warlow in disguise, but that might be my suspicious nature.

Jurnee has grown up to be a stunning young woman. To me, she will always be the young girl who "killed" her father in Eve's Bayou. I love that movie.

I love seeing Rutger Hauer on my screen again. He might have aged, but he will alway be sexy dashing brooding Navarre from Ladyhawke to me.

Eric was hysterical in disguise. He was yummy floating outside the girl's window.

Bill is such a bore. Nothing ever changes on that front.

Overall, I thought it was a blah episode. This season fells like it is going to be like pulling teeth.

• Members

Not a bad episode. I like that the plots are tied together, much better than previous episodes. My suspicion was right that all the supernatural beings are going to have to team up against the humans.

I am more convinced than ever that Ben is Warlow or working with him. Although I am not sure why he is playing with his food, maybe he is sadist like that.

I like Eric with the new girl. They could be hot together. Where did Tara take her? So they are going with Nicole and Sam. I might have to give up on Sam and Tara at this rate.

Oh Bill, don't kill your four fairy kin. So what he is going to use the fairy blood to create a type of true blood so the vampires can walk in the daylight? It actually makes sense.

I think if any regular is killed off, it might be Jason. He probably has a brain tumor or aneurysm.

• Members

A marked improvement from the previous two episodes. Although I would love to see the werewolves do something else other than disobey their master, get angry and attack. It's basically their every scene.

Eric licking that finger. God.

• Members

as silly as it is, my favorite part was Andy and his daughters. Im liking him in the reluctant father role

Why is there so much focus on Emma? With both her parents dead, can she just go away? She should belong with her grandmother and Sam has no right to take her.

I like the gov's daughter and want Eric to turn her

• Members

Finally caught up with all three episodes. I'm enjoying it, but it does seem more just like a continuation of last year. I also think the camp is lessened--I dunno if that's because Alan Ball is no longer the showrunner? (Ball did mention he wanted to and planned to end it last year, so I wonder what his original ending was.)

I agree about the Werewolves. Sure, I love Joe (though I wish they'd let him grow back his body hair--I know that since Twilight people have decided that werewolves should not have body hair, but...) But it goes nowhere. I suppose at least it's connected to Sam's story. I love poor, never gets any love, Sam but for the longest time his storylines have been completely segregated from every other one (and they teamed him with Lafayette--though I wonder if Lafayette is worried about Tara what with the new vampire laws.)

I feel Ben must be kinda bad, at least, as well and noticed all the comparisons to when she met Bill. He can't be Warlow though, can he? Because they were sorta in a scene together... Either way I love seeing Robert Kazinsky on screen again--I basically watched Eastenders for a few years for his character. And wow, what a non exit for poor Claude--a few of my friends weren't even sure if that was him.

OK I love Rutger and his character but am confused--is he like her great-great-0great grandfather? Because didn't we already meet her faerie grandfather who didn't seem to know he was royalty? I guess the Faerie stuff shouldn't be over-thunk.

I hate to say this, but I would be fine if this was the final season as long as we DO get a sort of ending (I know they've already filmed this season.) Already there seems like a few too many plots popping up (will we see Dead-Army-Guy's wife again? Do I care)

I also feel like the holocaust/prejudice themes that have always been there are maybe a little too blatant this season--I'm not sure if it's more heavy handed due to Alan Ball no longer writing, or what? If it does come back for another season they have to really go back somehow to earlier seasons I think and have a "lighter" season--not really lighter but more horror/fantasy and less about the human organizations being against them--they can't really go much further with that.

WOOT to Jessica's video blogs being back.

• Members

So I was right about Ben being Warlow. Eh, I don't care much. However, I do hope that Andy's daughters are not dead. Although I don't know how Jessica could have drained them without one of them screaming and alerting Bill. I hope that he does not kill Andy, but it is not looking good.

I cannot bring myself to care about Sam and his drama. I have no idea why he thinks that he should have custody of Emma over her grandmother and pack. Even if that is what Luna wanted, it simply is not practical. As Alcide pointed out, how he is going to protect her when the humans authorities come looking?

At the rate, Eric is going his whole family will be locked up; Nora, Pam, Willa, now only Tara is left.

• Members

I KNEW He was Warlow..But I'm kinda confused. Was he originally a fairy and then got turned? What exactly does he want from Sookie at this point since he's been around her for a few days now and could easily have made his move.

Completely over the werewolves.

I hope Jess didn't truly wipe out Andy's kids. It was funny when the dumb cop was mentioning that usually in a kidnapping it's done by a relative, I had to remind my boyfriend that Bill is kin to Andy and Terry.

• Members

BEST episode of the season. Man that was a good hour.

The Warlow twist was spoiled for me but its still a good one. Odd that they didn't leave that for the cliffhanger though bc dropping it mid episode kind of seemed out of place

tumblr_mply83UAuN1qkv7hbo4_r1_250.giftumblr_mply83UAuN1qkv7hbo2_250.gif

What made no sense was Sookie making out with the guy. She tips him off that she knows he's Warlow and then tells him to get off of her or else she will kill him. Huh? If she wanted to kill him, she should have done so. The warning wasn't necessary but since she did, it doesn't seem she is trying to kill him so why the makeout session? The scene was hot though, but....

tumblr_mplwxfiVJY1qjdybto7_250.giftumblr_mplwxfiVJY1qjdybto8_250.gif

He has super chemistry with Jason. Man was that hot.

Ewww to Sarah and the governer being romanticly linked

The werewolves need to succumb to an airborne virus that wipes them out

tumblr_mplvm9Wr4j1qaufopo3_500.gif

Loved Eric turning her. They have a lot of chemistry together and I hope she returns to Eric. They are hot

Yes the way it was explained a hybrid is a fairy that got turned by a vamp. He wants Sookie, I think as a partner. I don't think he's out to kill her. Her ancestor made that deal all those years ago that he would get the first female fairy and I think he wants her as a romantic interest.

Archived