HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would probably rate the villains like this and end up switching the first two for the better subsequent seasons. I never really liked season one and in hindsight while over praised season two is probably the best season so far. Both season four and three have been middling efforts to me. Although I think they had more highlights then the initial season. Overall season three is more memorable because of Russel and that's why the last season is better then this past one.

Russel (season three)

Maenad (season two)

Marnie/Antonia (season four)

Renee (season one)

• 10 months later...
  • Members

What did you think of the big karaoke carnage where the show's favorite pin-ups and other vamps feasted on men, women, and children? How bad was it?

I saw some comments about how some viewers may never watch again, but barely anyone reacted at TWOP, and if people aren't getting upset there, it can't be that bad.

• Members

Eh, I was unmoved. This is True Blood after all. Like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, it is not a show for the squeamish.The best part of that scene was Godric appearing to Eric. It is really too bad that Ball gave Godric the true death. Eric loved him so much.

The one thing that has pissed me off this season is how quick Ball killed off Chris Meloni who I adore from Oz.

• Members

Agreed. He was one of the best parts of an otherwise very slow moving and uneventful season.

Sookie is the main character but she feels so unnecesary this season like she's an extra. I hate the PSD war story. I have no interest in Andy's past with his war buddies

The best part of this season is Pam and all the developments she got. Loved exploring her backstory and now seeing her as a mentor to Tara. She is really saving this season for me

• Members

I have never been her biggest fan. I have always thought that we got too much of her, but she is the lead actress. The decision to pair up Eric and BIll was genius although it was likely driven by Anna Paquin's pregnancy. I think that Eric and Bill's growing bromance has been one of the strengthens of this season.

You meant "Terry" and I agree. The only moment of that story that I have liked is when Terry said goodbye to Arlene. It was a genuinely heartbreaking moment. From the previews, Lafayette is coming to their rescue which is good because there are too many separate stories on this show.

I am loving Pam and Tara's growing relationship. Pam is desperately trying not care, but she is definitely feeling the love. Now she is realizing what it means to be a maker.

Tara has been awesome as a vampire. I am a huge Tara/Sam fan. I think that they have the best chemistry. I loved that she went to him for help. I don't know why Ball won't pair them up. I rather see Sam falling in love with Tara than deal with Luna and the hate group hunting them even though he was hilarious sniffing around on the ground. Ball has got to tighten up the stories.

I don't know where Alcide's story with the pack is going, but he has the best body of the guys on the show so we need to see him shirtless some more.

• Members
I didnt realize Anna was pregnant. I havent read the books so I figured at this point in the story, Sookie just takes a backseat. Im not her biggest fan either but it does feel off that the show has shifted focus away from her

Yeah I meant him.

Im liking Tara as a vamp now but god the first few episodes she was downright annoying

I dont care for this Pack and Shifters story either. I dont care for Alcide as a character but you are right in that he does have a good body

• Members

Run, Eric, run. Get away from Bill and the lunatic Authority. Russell cracked me up chatting with Steve during the Authority meeting.

Gawd, Alcide. Damn, he is a beautifully sculptured man. I am jealous of any woman who gets to hit that in real life.

Pam is hilarious. Her mad face and happy face are the same. I liked her glamoring that annoying woman for Tara.

I want Luna gone so no doubt she will live.

All my Terry love came rushing back tonight. He is sweetest man and deserves a better story.

I think that the woman Luna was sniffing was either Hoyt's mother and Bud's girlfriend.

I don't care who killed Sookie and Jason's parents.

• Members

Wasn't bad at all. I think we've seen much worse from this show. After all, the behavior made such in terms of the characters and plot.

Word to all of this! Although I don't really mind Terry's story.

The moment between Jesus and Lafayette was amazing. So touching.

After being cockblocked for a whole season, Alcide finally "sexually eviscerated" someone. Thank God!

Pam has been THE best thing about this season (although she always tends to steal the show).

• Members

I just found out that Anna is pregnant now, announcing it in June so her pregnancy wouldnt have played a factor in any of the decisions for this season.

I liked Jessica and Hoyt so I was sad to see them end. Last night kind of made it seem a bit more final :( I hope he gets his head together. Wonder who he ran into

• Members

It was a nice moment. Jesus is another character that I wish had not been killed off.

Okay, I got that wrong. Whatever the reason for Eric and Bill's bromance this season, I am very pleased. They both need a break from Sookie.

I used to be so in love with Jessica and Hoyt. I find her behavior understandable, but unforgivable. I wonder if Hoyt ran into Bud, the old sheriff. He just popped up out of nowhere this season. I just hope that Hoyt does not die because he is so sweet.

Archived