HBO: True Blood

EricMontreal22

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There has to be something more to him being Warlow--because, not to steal the thunder from you people here patting your backs that you guessed he was ( tongue.png ) EVERYONE I know was saying he was by the second episode. That's just too obvious and kinda disappointing. (And wouldn't Grandpa have had SOME clue early on if he has been hunting him down for thousands of years? I mean...)

<iframe src="http://www.hbo.com/data/content/global/videos/embed/data/1327324.html?width=512&height=288" height="288" width="512" style="overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" seamless="seamless" frameborder="0" type="text/html"></iframe><div><a title="Faerie Friends" href="http://www.hbo.com/video/video.html?view=grid&vid=1327324&autoplay=true">Faerie Friends</a></div>

• Members

Warlow not being evil and actually here bc he wants Sookie as his partner...called it. Like it as they do seem to have chemistry. He killed Lilith before and I think he will be the one to defeat her again.

tumblr_mpz07jdMk31ragtzro1_500.gif

Girl, don't bring God into this! Im guessing she is trying to get Jason to impregnate her so she can claim it as the Governer's

tumblr_mpz0g4RSyC1qk4jbqo1_250.gif

Jason's hot and all but he looks like such an awful lay. He goes at it like a teenage boy

• Members

Great except anything involving werewolves or shifters. The wolves have overstayed their welcome. Ive always liked Sam but he was much more interesting when he was more integrated into the main plot. I wish they'd get him back in the vampire story. He could play supporting role to the stuff going on with Andy right now

• Members

I like that it is its on storyline. One of the things ive always liked about TB is that they tend to have many ongoing stories, that way if you dont care for one you are not out of luck and the show has others to offer. I personally do not care much for bill & eric and their latest and newest vampire dramas. I dont really care much about alcide and his pack either, but i dont hate any of it. i love sams story and sookies this season.

• Members

Yes, I'm enjoying this season too. Not in love with the wolves/shifters story but it's headed by Sam and Alcide, so that helps lol

I'm glad they're getting another season. I can't stop watching lol

• Members

Alcide has become completely unlikeable this season. Jason acts like a douche a lot too, but then he goes and shows how big of a heart he has (ie: telling Jessica why he loved her). They haven't done that with the Packmaster. I wouldn't be sad if he was killed off, ridiculously hot body or not.

• Members

Other than Sookie, good episode. Poor Terry. It is too bad that Arlene did not think of getting Terry help before he called that guy. Andy naming his remaining daughter was adorable.

I love Eric rescuing his progeny and sister and "them too." LOL! Bill ripping off the governor's head was shocking, but worked.

Jason actually had a good plan. I knew that the true blood would be poisoned.

Sam doing with he should have from the beginning, giving Emma to her grandmother.

• Members

Thank god the Emma story is finally over. The wolves and shifters were ruining this season. Hopefully they take a backseat now

I liked Andy so Im upset he's a goner. I thought for sure what Arlene did would come back to bite her but looks like that'll never happen

Didn't expect to see Bill kill the gov like that. That was shocking but Im glad bc I didn't like him.

tumblr_mqc7l95wMp1ql6ewao1_250.gif

Loving Sookie and Warlow

tumblr_mqc1fuAVZv1qaufopo1_500.gif

I liked James and thought he was cute. I wonder if he's going to be more of a major character bc they seemed to develop him quite a bit in this one scene

Archived